Dare

LTLA

This chapter is dedicated to @cxddlingcamila really nice talking to you Chloe! :) y'all should follow her on twitter GO DO IT

(CHLOOEE I KNOW YOUR SISTER TURNS EVERYONE ON BUT OOHHH BABY)

lol srry I couldn't help it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's POV~

Niall started throwing punches at my face, they weren't really that hard punches but it sure was painful and I could feel the blood from my lip trickling down my chin. "What the fuck" *punch* "Do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?!" said Niall. "Help!" I hear Ally scream. "Oh my god" I hear Camila say, I see Liam and Zayn pulling Niall away from my body. Jade ran to me and helped me up, "Niall what the fuck?" said Louis, "What happened?" asked Demi. Everybody stared at Niall in shock. Jade handed me a small white cloth and handled the blood.

"Harry why are you just in your...." asked Cher before Niall cut her of "He was fucking on top of her! He was about to kiss her!". Everybody looked at me with shock, Jade spoke "Did you really...", "No of course not!". "Yeah right" Niall scoffed, "Niall shut up" Liam snapped "Ally what happened?". I feel so bad for her, I didn't try to kiss her! Ally was crying in Dinah's arms when she spoke "I really had to go the bathroom, but I go lost and when I turned around Harry was running. I think he didn't see me, so he literally tackled me to the ground. That's why I screamed, I don't know why he was half-naked though". Niall's features softened and looked a bit guilty, well he should be!". "Yeah Haz, why were you....uncovered" said Camila, "I went to the dressing room to change 'cause I was all sweaty and wet and while I was changing some crew lad told me Jade was looking for me so I ran and bumped into Ally. Niall saw and yeah".

By the time I finished talking, Niall walked off, Ally following behind him.

~Ally's POV~

"Niall!" I said trying to catch up with him, he was walking awfully fast, "Niall!" I tugged on his arm. "Niall James Horan, listen right now!". He groaned and turned around "What?". "Don't you have something to say?" I said

"No I don't" he shrugged

"You just beat up your best friend!"

"So?"

"So?! So it's a big deal Niall! He wasn't doing anything to me, it was an accident. The least you could do is apologize not runaway!"

"I'm not running away!" he snapped,

"Then what are you doing right now?!"

Niall ruffled his hair "Ugh! You're so frustrating!". The nerve of this guy.

"I'm frustrating? Look what you're being right now! You didn't have to beat up Harry like that!"

He walked closer towards me "Do you wanna know how I feel? How do you think I feel when guys whistle you right and left. Everywhere I go, someone wants you! And I can't take that because I know I'm not good enough for you!". I calmed down now, "Oh Niall....", he swatted my hand away and continued to run away, this time I didn't follow him.

I went back to everybody and Jade is still treating Harry's black eye. "How'd it go?" Lauren asked giving me a comforting hug "We heard yelling...". "Niall's just...I don't know". "Yeah I've never seen Niall like that" Jesy commented, "I think I know why" Cher blurted. Everybody turned to her, I know Cher and Niall are like best buddies since the xfactor, "Remember that club you went to last week?" she addressed the boys. They nodded. "Niall texted me saying he met this guy at the bar who said that she really fancies you" she continued "And she said he gonna try and steal you from him, he's on on guard ever since. He really likes you Ally, and he's very insecure about himself". "I guess Harry on to of her didn't help" Dinah commented, "I gotta talk to him, I'll see y'all later" I said.