Z.M.

HIIIII PPL OF EARTH!! :))) I think y'all are gonna be surprised by what happens in this chappie. Why? you ask, READ TO FIND OUT.

Also..........THIS CHAPPIE IS DEDICATED TO @CamillaJones bcuz she's awesome :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

~Niall's POV~

-the next day-

My little 'outing' with Ally yesterday made directioners and harmonizersgo completely bonkers. And my tweet of Ally didnt help at all:

Strike for @AllyBrooke! pic.twitter.com/NA8ikz7

Both our fandoms came up with a ship name for us apperantly: #Nally. Which is kinda weird considering she has a boyfriend, but that still doesnt stop my growing feelings for her. Ally caught my eye when we met back on the Xfactor, with her incredibly cute remarks and love for music. Liam keeps telling me I should fight for her, but I can tell she truly loves Troy. "Hey Ni, wanna hang?" asked Louis who came outta nowhere. "Are you sure? I thought you'd still be sad about Eleanor". "No" he camly said "Besides I got my eye on someone".

"Damn, you move on fast" I chuckled "Is it Normani?". Louis blushed and looked down, I knew he had a tiny crush on Normani but never thought it could turn into something more. "Maybe". "Goodluck with that mate" I said. "Wanna ask that Lexie girl to tag along?" I asked him. Before Louis could reply, Zayn came outta nowhere and said "I dont like that girl. I have a bad feeling about her, and besides we gotta get ready for Simon's party tonight". "Oh Zayn" Louis started "You cant just judge a girl without getting to know her". "Yeah" I nodded in agreement.  "I can read people very well and she looked like she was hiding something" says Zayn. "She was probably nervous meeting us for the first time" I said, "C'mon Niall we gotta go" said Louis.

"Ok".

~Camila's POV~

So today Simon told us that he is hosting a party in his LA mansion to celebrate our upcoming tour with Demi Lovato, Little Mix and Cher Llyod, whoever those people are, the only person I have a slight memory of in that group of people is Demi. And also to celebrate 1D's third album Midnight Memories. Great. I have to see Harry.

"Camila?" said a familiar voice coming from the other side of my bedroom door. I open it to see the most beautiful girl I laid eyes on, "Hey Laur" I said giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Did you pick a dress for Simon's party tonight?" she asked, "No.Not yet" I replied "I dont even know which closet i kept my dresses". Lauren chuckled "Its in there" she pointed to the small door right next to my towering bookshelf. I walk over to where Lauren pointed, with her following close behind.

"Whose gonna be there?" I ask

"Tons of people. But don't worry I'll be there, ok?"

"Ok" I shrugged

I felt a buzz inside my pocket and took my phone out. Its a new text from Hades. I gulped and opened the text.

Did you pick your dress for the party? I'm sure you'll look stunning. See you soon. -Hades

He/she's gonna be there? Maybe tonight's the night I finally find out who he is, I quickly texted Dinah and Lexie about the news:

*Group chat*

C: Hades just sent me a text, he said he's gonna be at Simon's party

D: REALLY???

C: yeah...

L: I'll hack into Simon's security cameras and look for anyone suspicious

C: thanks Lex

D: text me or mila if u see anyone

L: kk

-At the party-

*5H and 1D outfits on the side*

Throughout the night, I was overly paranoid about finding Hades. "Camz whats wrong?" Lauren asked, "Oh nothing. My..uh..head just hurts". Before Lauren could reply, 4 girls I've never seen in my life all run up to me and crushed me in a hug. "Oh my gosh! We haven't seen you in such a long time" said a blond haired girl, "Yeah isn't this great? We're finally touring together!" said another girl who had a southern UK accent. I was really confused. "Jade, Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne!" Lauren interrupted, "Wow how are you guys?". "Oh we're fine.....Oh wait Simon's calling us! Bye guys!" said a girl who was slightly plump. "Who was that?" I asked, "That was Little Mix. Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne" said Lauren pointing to each girl as she said their name.

-1 HOUR LATER-

One Direction just finished performing and I'm getting really impatient. Just then, I got a text from Lexie.

Hurry! Get Dinah! I just saw a guy in a suspicious looking hoodie leave the lot

I got out of Lauren's grip and ran to Dinah. I yanked her out of her conversation with Louis guy and out of the house.

"Whats the matter?!"

I showed her the text. "There!" she pointed to a guy in a hoodie getting in a car. We got into Lauren's car and followed him, wherever he's going. Oh yeah, did I mention I took Lauren's car keys?

As we're driving, I realize we're heading straight to our house. The mysterious guy got out his car and took off his hoodie, I couldnt see his face but I'm pretty sure he was wearing a suit for some reason. He then takes out pair of binoculars and looks into them to what looks like Lexie's room. "HEY!" Dinah called out, I ran after him and grabbed his wrist but he got free of my grip. The guy ran to his car and took off. "UGGHH!!!" I yelled, "What's that?" asked Dinah.

"Whats what?"

"On your hand"

I realized I ripped off that guy's cufflink of his suit. I looked at it and it had 2 letters:

Z.M.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do u guys think 'he' is?

comment ur guesses!!!

Did y'all like it?

Till next time! ILY all!!

-Althea, daughter of Pluto