Elevator

~Camila's POV~

I pull away from Lauren. She has a smile on her face.

"Im so sorry. I-I dont know what came over me" I said and with that I ran out of the room.

I burst into my room and lay down on my bed. I cant love Lauren, I still really like Harry even though he broke up with me.

~Lauren's POV~

The kiss with Camila was all I could ask for but she imediately ran out the room after it. I knew it, she could never love me. Would someone like her love someone like me?

I got downstairs and see that no one is here. Oh yeah i forgot, Drew took off with Wes, Keaton went out Lexie, Normani went for a jog, Dinah went to McDonalds and Ally is still with Troy.

-Monday-

I woke to Ally banging on my door. "Lauren! Wake up! We're gonna be late for our meeting with Simon!".

I open the door and see that Ally is already dressed up, she wore a floral print shirt and shorts. "Dinah and Normani are already in the car. We're gonna go ahead, so you'll take the other car with Camila when you're ready" said Ally.

What? No. Im not ready to face Camila.

"Wait! Ally!"

"Yeah?" she answered at the bottom of the staircase.

"Cant I go with you?"

"Then Camila has no one to drive her to Syco HQ, i'll see you later"

And with that Ally left. Shit.

-10 minutes later-

I got ready pretty quickly. I put on a black polka-dotted crop top and a black skirt.

I watched TV while waiting for Camila, I turnes to a celebrity news channel,

".......boy band member Louis Tomlinson is seen get cozy with Fifth Harmony's Normani Kordei. In this picture *picture on screen* you can clearly see Louis' arm wrapped tightly around Normani's shoulders while sitting on a local park bench. Could this turn into something more?".

I turned the TV off and focused my attention to Camila who is standing a few feet away from me wearing a black varsity with white sleeves and the logo '23' on it and a black skirt.

"Whe-re are the oth-ers?" Camila stuttered looking down at her shoes, "They left early so...we have to go together".

"Oh ok" was all she said. We approached my car in silence. I turned on the engine and started driving.

I decided to turn on the radio to lower the awkwardness,

"I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
It felt so wrong
It felt so right"

My eyes grew wide and changed the radio station.

Really?! Out of all the songs in the world why I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry.

-

We reach the Syco building in downtown LA and we were greeted by the front desk lady, Cassie. "Lauren, Camila, how are you?" she asked. "Hi Im Camila Cabello" Camila introduced, Cassie flashed a confused look but quickly shrugged it off probably thinking that Camila was fooling around or something.

"Simon oragnized a meeting for you guys. 13th floor meeting room" said Cassie.

"Thanks" I said.

I led Camila into the elevator and pressed the 13 button. The awkward silence got interrupted by elevator music

'I kissed a girl and I liked it....'

Really?! This song again?! Its like the universe is trying to tell me something.

Suddenly, the music stopped and so did the elevator. The lights turned to the emergency color: red.

This only means one thing: Camila and I are stuck in a small elevator. Together. Alone.

And the worst part is, Im clastrauphobic. I can handle small spaces, but only for a limited amount of time, then I start freaking out.

~Camila's POV~

I dont know how much time have passed since Lauren and I have been stuck. We cant call for help 'cause Lauren told me she forgot her phone and mine is dead.

Lauren is now pacing back and forth and banging on the walls "I cant take it anymore! Ugh! Get me out of here!".

I think she's clastrauphobic.

She curled into a ball and shed tears at the corner of the elevator.

I took a risk and wrapped my arms around her, she tensed up at my touch. Her cries became more louder.

Seeing her cry, for some reason, made my heart shatter.

I lifted her chin, making her eyes connect with mine. I took an even bigger risk and collided my lips with hers, she was stunned for a bit but eventually kissed back.

And In that moment, I realized that my heart didnt yearn for the boy I didnt have any longer but for the girl who had every peice of it.

I pull away from Lauren. "Lauren, Im sorry for running away yesterday, I-I was just scared what loving a girl meant. When I looked into your eyes, all these memories of just you and I came back and so did the feelings I had. So what Im trying to say is that....Im in love with you Lauren".

"Camila, I love you too. But what about Harry?" Lauren asked. "We broke up" I said. "So can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Please" came from her mouth.

I crashed my lips against hers. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

Our kiss got heated pretty quickly, I wrapped my legs around Lauren's waist, my back was against the wall. I start sucking on her tongue and she let out a small moan. Lauren let me go and set me down slowly without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck, her hands go down to my waist. Lauren pulled me close as if the slightest millimetre was too much. When air became an issue, i start giving butterfly kisses all over her neck. I find a pulse point and start sucking on it, giving her a hickey. "Mhm yeah Camila" she moaned. My lips were again brought up to hers. Lauren stuck her tongue and explored it, I let out a loud moan.

Before we knew it, the lights turned back to their original bright color. I hear the elevator door ding. Everything happened so quickly Lauren and I didnt get a chance to free ourselves from the position we were in. The doors opened to see Dinah and Ally with shocked faces and Normani smirking.

"Uhhhh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey can u guys follow my new twitter @normanisswag?

Did y'all like the chapter?

QUESTIONS:

1) Make a ship name for Wes and Camila (just as friends)

2) Ship name for Keaton and Lexiem

-Althea, Daughter of Pluto