Surprise: Part1

-The Next Day-

~Dinah's POV~

I decided to wake up early to make breakfast for the girls, since me and Ally the only good cooks here.

I started cooking bacon and the scent of it must've reached Camila's room because she ran out of her room and screamed "FOOODD!". Causing the other girls to wake up. "Ugh. Mila shut up and go back to bed" Normani protested throwing a pillow at her.

"No. I smell food"

"Lauren! Control Camila!" Normani yells

Lauren exited her room and headed for the kitchen, "When its Camila and food, there is no possible control"

By the time I was done cooking, all the girls were sitting at the table, their eyes glued to their phones. Normani and Ally was on twitter, Lauren was on tumblr and Mila was just playing temple run because she cant remember any of her passwords to any of her accounts.

"Bon Apétit, mes amis" I said in a french accent "Hey can i ask you guys something?"

"Sure. Anything." answered Normani

"Can my cousin, Lexie, stay with us for a while?" I ask

"Sure Dinah! How old is she?" said Ally

"Um she's 14 but she's turning 15 in a couple days"

"Great! We call all go shopping to buy her a present!" exclaimed Lauren

"Oh and she's coming in about an hour. She lives in San Deigo, so not far " I add "And its your choice if you want to get her something"

-1hour later-

~Camila's POV~

It was me, and the girls waiting for Lexie to come, we all got her things, It was easy picking a present. But Ally and Lauren had to buy 1 present for the both of them because it was an expensive gift. Suddenly, the doorbell dinged. I opened it to see a girl with slightly long and curly hair with pretty brown eyes, wearing a 'We are young and free' t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

"You must be Lexie! Dinah's told me about you! And what you can do" I mumbled that last part, but i think she heard it 'cause she smirked evilly, but at the same time she looked shaken up. And doing a real good job of hiding it, hehe not from me.

"Hi! Im Lexie!" she says. "Camila" I say shaking her hand "Let me introduce you to the girls......Lauren......Ally.......Normani and of course your cousin, Dinah"

She runs up to Dinah and gives her a massive hug. "I missed you Lexie" said Dinah "Guys since Lexie is staying with us for a couple weeks 'cause her parents are on vacation, lock your doors when your asleep and double check all of your accounts'"

Ally let out a small chuckle "Why?"

.

"Because this one here" says Dinah pointing to Lexie "is a tech whiz kid. Hacking genious and a prankster." "Dinah dont worry im sure your cousin is harmless" said Normani, "Fine dont listen to me, but if someone hacks your account and accesses your private stuff or you wake up with drawings or shaving cream on your face. Dont say i didnt warn you" Dinah says cockily

"Dinah is right. So, keep a sharp eye open" Lexie added

"Hey Lexie, Dinah told us you'd be turning 15 in a couple days so we all decided to get you a little something-something" I added. "No you guys didnt have to get me anything."

"But we wanted to" I said as I lead her to the music room.

"Are you ready for your surprise, Lex?" asked Dinah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SKOOL!!!!!! WHICH MEANS I CAN UPDATE MORE OFTEN!!!!

AND THANKS FOR ALL THE READS + COMMENTS!! :)))