Happiness and holiness: chapter 32

The earth can give you fame, money, a companion and some other things, but God can give you eternity and so much more than what earth an ever give you; after all He made the earth. Whatever is here on earth, in heaven it's tens times that. I used to want to be a famous singer, and I was a dreamer. God had different plans for me though. As humans we often try to find happiness in those things, but we can only find happiness in God. I always tried to find happiness in other people, and when  they'd  leave my life; I'd be left alone again. Now I'm leaning to rely on God for everything, and that if I truly believe that He is real. I know that God is working everything out for me, that everything good and bad; is to shape me into the person He needs me to be. I also know along the way, that God will never stop loving me, no matter what. Unlike the things earth can give you, those things  are temporary just like our lives. If you think about it, everything we have is Gods anyways, but He doesn't want those things; He wants us.
I am a school grade freak, like I care about my grades so much. That when I get a C, it literally brings me to tears. Guess what? God doesn't care. Although He does want us to do the best at whatever it if we do, because it's a way of honoring Him; but those grades aren't the ticket into heaven. Jesus is.
God deserves more than our borrowed time, and half of our hearts. God deserves our all, no matter what the cost may be.

Recently I've been having a battle within myself. I know Gods real, and that He is just, forgiving, powerful, loving, and so much more. It's just hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that there is someone, that isn't going to hurt me. Someone that wants me to trust them, and know it's all going to be okay. Someone that actually wants to hear what I have to say. Someone who cares about my well being, someone that's never going to leave. Years ago, I wouldn't thought no way; but here I am walking, and so times stumbling in the faith; but I keep moving. I know this  life isn't long, but that's ok; because I know God can give me eternity. God has taught me so much while writing this book, I can't even put it in words.

Thanks to anyone who has embarked on this Journey with me, I've learned so much, but stayed tuned; because the journey is not over yet.

Prayer: God you know me better than I know me, you know what I can, and can't handle. You what going to make me a better Christian, you love me. I pray I put my trust in you, and that I live a life that has your name written all over it, Amen.
******** A/N
Hey guys, so I've been posting on my blog more; go check it out. The link is in my messages/conversation  thingy. I also updated " leaning to love myself through you" read if you want! Tell me what you think. Have a great summer and part two of this book, will be up when in a few!  Love you all dearly! I leave for camp next week, and I know God has great thins in store, stay tuned! Working on the 1 chapter of the sequel to this!!