Testimonies on a journey: chapter 10 pt.1

Here it is summer time early July and its official I'm a sophomore!
I've been planning to tell my testimony since June, because that's when me and my church was originally suppose to go to church camp, but it stormed really bad up there and it got canceled.
God is so good, He opened up another week for us. Some churches couldn't come any other week and I felt really bad for them and blessed at the same time. I knew there was gonna be some new people coming with us from my best friend Hannah's school, and I was happy.
So it's the first day and I'm so excited for what God had in store for us, and I've been going through a lot and to get away from it all feels so good.
So It's Monday, the first day, the rule day. The rules are simple have fun, get to know God more, be ourselves!
We ate lunch, and went down to afternoon tabernacle. I knew from last year, that once you into tab you don't come out the same, the worship is so great and powerful, sometimes you start crying about stuff, and the Holy Spirit hits you. God reaches so many peoples hearts every night, it's amazing.
So on Wednesday I'm going over my testimony to tell this afternoon in in-cabin study. Before that we our quiet time and morning tabernacle, quiet time is when we get our devotional books, bible, journals and have one on one time with the Lord. For me it gives me something everyday to take back home, and reassurance got the rest of that day. So we're going into morning tab with our jacket and things over our heads, because it's raining. We're entering and I know it's going to be such a great message. The theme of falls creek was kindred, meaning family. The speaker today was saying, it's one thing to say your a Christian and it's another to actually go out and do what God has asked us to do. Not just as individuals, but as a whole and that we were the generation that could change this world!