Testimonies on a journey: chapter 11 pt. 2

As they are ending this sermon with some beautiful worship, I am astounded by God speaking through these speakers! At the same time I am highly nervous for sharing my testimony, but I knew I've been wanting to do this for a long time and it was time for me to tell my story. God is my biggest supporter and I knew I had Him for strength and courage. Stepping into our cabin, getting to our rooms to get our bibles and such for study, the butterflies were inevitable.

As our youth pastor is doing our lesson which is about relying on God through the tough times, which went well with my testimony. He calls me up to the front of the group and explains that I have decided to share my testimony.
Let I remind you I'm not a huge fan of public speaking, and I felt eyes burning into my soul. I start stuttering, but basics start talking about my life before Christ. Then I go into a hardship when my moms boyfriend was just plane ride and ugly to me, who caused a eating disorder and other home problems that questioned made me questioned my existence. All of a sudden I can't even get a sentence out anymore, because I'm crying like someone just died in my family. To let all of that out was so over whelming and I had more to say, but couldn't. So I finished up with having faith in God and trusting in Him,
that He has our lives in His hands.
God doesn't put us through anything we can't handle, and He was my light in the darkness. The encouraging words from my youth family, just made me want to cry some more.

It's Thursday and were in afternoon tabernacle. Might I remind you of the feeling I get during worship, and the things I learn during the preaching.
The main spikes person comes back on stage and the band starts playing instrumentals, the preacher says if God has called on your heart to do something tonight, then tonights the night. Gods waiting for you, whether it's to be His child, or to missionaries, rededication. I knew what God was calling me to do, from reaching people at school, doing His works, sharing my testimony. He knew what my heart desired, and so my feet start moving one foot after the other down to the stage. It's gonna take a bit before we all break up with the people that help us with our decision making and there was a lot of us, it amazes me every night.
I'm paired up with this girl, she's welcoming and sweet. The first thing she asks me is " what decision did you make tonight ?" And I say " missions " or to be a missionary. From there I go into this story as to why I felt called to missions and the best advice she said was. We as Christians can't save them all, we aren't the savers at all, were the helpers. Jesus is the one that saves them. And it's gonna take sometime for people to realize that God is the answer.
So after we're done talking, we pray. I prayed, then she prayed. Then we go over to a pastor, to pray again an tell him the decision I have made. I'm waking back up to my youth group and I tell them that I gave my life to missions, sure enough I got lots of love and encouragement from them! I explain to them why I felt God was calling me to this. I know my story is going to help people through stuff some day.
What I wanna do is, become is Christians psychologists/motivational speaker. Go to places telling my testimony and sharing the Gospel. Kinda like an evangelist, and take some of the kids that I talk to in mission trips with me once a year. And I love writing songs, poems, spokenword! I was thinking of sharing those at wherever God gives me the opportunity.
Let me end with this God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

Authors note ~~|~|
I'm gonna start a YouTube channel and Christian blog soon!!
Also my Instagram is @jambalaya_jerkiya DM IF YOU EVER WANNA TALK ☺️❤️❤️