Bae ain't bae if bae don't pray: chapter 5

In almost two months I'll be attending high school. Being a teenager I'm going to be boy crazy, thinking why am I still single. Then I go into all the reasons why, and let me just tell you do not do that to yourself. You are beautiful just the way you are!
I knew being a Christian, that I'd want to be with someone that had a strong relationship with God, or maybe the same thing that happened to me can happen to them. If I like who they are as a person and just maybe my light can shine on them!.
The point is I want to be with someone that loves God more than me. Someone that when it gets tough, we go to God about it and pray together. Someone to do bible studies with and have fun with.
I'm not rushing into anything, because I know that God has that one for me.
Its only my freshman year, I should be worried about school. I'm not discouraged when I'm asked if I'd had my first kiss yet. I say no, because I want it to be special. Or when I'm asked if I'm still a Virgin, I want it to be with the one God has given to me.

I'm not going to say Christians shouldn't date non believers, you don't know what could happen! Then again some non believers are non believers for a reason.
Who knows maybe " A Walk To Remember " Miracle could happen.

Your relationship should be based on God! To marry that person, oh what a wonderful joy that's going to be!
Going into high school I also know most boys have some serious hormonal issues, and well I try to stay as far away from those boys.

Verse - Proverbs 13:20

Authors note : Hollywood vs. God
Hollywood's Prescription for Lasting Relationships:

Find the right person.
Fall in love.
Fix your hopes and dreams on this person for your future fulfillment.
If failure occurs, repeat steps 1, 2, and 3.
God's Prescription for Lasting Relationships

Become the right person.
Walk in love.
Fix your hope on God and seek to please Him through this relationship.
If failure occurs, repeat steps 1, 2, and 3.