By grace alone: Chapter 19

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God "

This lady from a church in my city, asked me if I were to die in the next 5 seconds, would I go to heaven or hell. I at first hesitated then answered yes, because I need God in my life, and even when I mess up, I get right back up and get on the ball. More than any of that though, it is by Gods grace. God is so forgiving and loves us so much, it is His grace that's going to get us into  heaven. It is not by works alone, but also by faith. We tend to fall away, but also tend to fall right back into His hands. The gist of it is your gonna have these gray areas in your life, but you over come them with Jesus!

Off topic for a minute- 1 Corinthians 13-4-7   
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I often replace the word love with my name, and if there's something I can honestly say I can't match up to, then I pray to God about it, and for change in that specific area! But the root of it all, is having a pure heart with love; I know that's something I struggle with. I struggle with thinking before I speak, I let my anger get the best of me, I let others get to me, and I react to everything. 
So please pray for me 😊
Love you ❤️