Feelin myself: chapter 6

High school is treating me well so far, I have great friends and teachers that care! But most of my friends are really pretty and most of them are a lot thinner than I am. Sometimes I compare myself to them, and think maybe that's why they get all the guys.

I weigh 155 pounds, I knew that wasn't overweight, but I also knew I wanted to be lower than that. My friends always told me I wasn't fat, that I was beautiful just the way I was. A part of me wanted to believe that, but I had other reasons not to.
I had other people to thank for that, and I listened. The words kept replaying in my head, and I couldn't get them out. So I decided to do something about it, I started to become bulimic. I wanted to leave this world.

I skipped dinners, and when I did eat, it came right back up after dinner.
No one knew about it. I was happy, I was finally losing weight. Thinking who's he going to call fat now, I was wrong; it kept on.

In till I realized thats just who people are as a person, and to pray for my health and for their salvation. I got back into eating, after having numerous talks with the people I trusted to most. I learned to love myself, because God created me. And everything God creates is beautiful.
Now If I wanna lose weight I kind of just walk a lot, walk around everywhere and eat more healthy foods, along with junk food still. Drinking lots of water and not eating when your not hungry helps too. The summer time is the best time to walk!! I now know that I am beautiful just the way I am 😊
FOOD IS LIFE 🍉🍤🍏🍥🍕🍟🍔🍟🍏🍤🍏🍢

Verse- But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (‭1 Samuel‬ ‭16‬:‭7‬ )

Authors note 💕💕💕💕
LOVE YOURSELF ❤️❤️
Ever have any thoughts on suicide or health issues please message me.
I have a personal INSTAGRAM @jambalaya_jerkiya
Or my God account on Instagram
@god.squad_116 DM ME!!!