To encourage: chapter 24

Jeremiah being the prophet of God, is told by God to go speak to the people of different places, Jeremiah doubting himself and God; says he's he's too young to do the task. God replies with " Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Gods saying I created you, I know what you can and can not handle, I know your limitations, strengths and weaknesses , God wouldn't put us through anything we couldn't overcome through Him. Trust God and His will, we go through things that ponder our faith, wondering if we'll be able to get through this tough time; you will! Don't fear death, to fear death is to let satan win, but knowing that when we die, we'll finally be in eternal glory with God! I've been having trouble with that, and in that you should find peace in that as well; just because it's the holidays, Jesus isn't just the reason for the season, He is the reason for everyday we breathe! I encourage you guys to keep your friends and family accountable, and to encourage them through their walk with Christ!

We need to encourage each other in our walks with Christ, we need to love one another, as Christ has loved us. If you let your faith over power everything that you fear, all the things you fear will become lessons. Lessons you can help someone else with, when they're struggling with the same problems.
Finals, for my ones in high school and college, finals are stressful, but you can do it! Give it your all, study hard and pray before you take your finals! I'll do the same!
I keep praying God puts His hand over this nation, even though we don't deserve it; and to protect us until the storm passes! Even when we feel like things could only get worse, God is doing what He does best, trust in Him.

You're all beautiful creations of God and I love you! Do something you wouldn't normally do, step out of your comfort zone and I'll do the same.