Your peace will meet me there: chapter 22

""I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.""
‭‭John‬ ‭16:33‬ ‭

With everything that's been going on with the world lately, I can honestly say I've been living in fear. Afraid to die and to not have reached certain people. Afraid of the outcome of what's been going on, and if it's going to get better. Then I remember and I know God says to not fear anyone, but Him and that we're going to go through some tough times here on earth. He is bigger than all of this, He is in control and He has overcome it all.  God didn't give us a spirit of fear. We just have to keep being bold and trusting in His will for us.  I literally have to tell myself this everyday now, and I'm struggling to find peace. Just that fact that God is so great, loves us so much, and His glory; that there alone gives me peace and comfort. It's been hard, I honestly just need to keep strong in my faith, and trust Him! My anxiety is a huge problem for me and sometimes it affects me and Gods relationship and I pray it didn't.

Peace, being the peace we have with God for sacrificing His Son. Find peace in Him, not the things around you, your situation or your own strength.
Gods love reigns!

When fear comes knocking
There You'll be my guard
When day breeds trouble
There You'll hold my heart
Come storm or battle
God I know Your peace will meet me there -  hill song!!  ( THE SONG IS UP THERE IN THAT BOX THINGY )

Pray for peace!

If I did a podcast would anyone actually listen ? Either way it could be 1 or 1,000 people. Somebody's getting the good news and that's all that matters. It's gonna help me start my career as a psychologist and speaker person, even though I'm only 15, gotta start some where 😊😂 p.s I don't know how far im going with this book, is there a chapter limit ? 😂