Il freddo è svegliando

Hannah:- The boys are talking amongst themselves about cars as I pull my phone out and start to text a message to Alex.

"Hey Alex, I'm sorry about the other night, are you really going away?"

A few seconds later.

"Hey beautiful. That's okay and Nah change of plans, I'm not going anywhere. "

"I heard it when you talk about it with Nat?"

John kicks the ball to me as I stop it.

'Nat is just a friend plus I'm still recovering ?"

Is he joking? I thought.

"Haha very funny; tongue face. I got to got but talk later"

My phone beeps again. It's Nicole?

"Hey Hannah, I'm having a slumber party this weekend at mine at six o'clock, would like it if you came along and it's just us girls. Let me know if you do? See you then? :)"

It's a trick, I say under my breath. Her and I, don't normally see eye to eye in things but maybe now that Corey and Nicole are getting closer than I am to him, maybe things are changing, I thought. Will I like the change? Maybe change is good, my mind spinning with thoughts as I start typing back to Nicole.

"Sure thanks, I'll let you know"

Jake: - Papers checked in before the boss comes in at five thirty and my black tie bow fix straight on my red formal work top. The boss calls me in his office, he sits in his black tall chair in front of his glass modern desk as I sit on a small bulky chair that is directly facing his glass desk. He doesn't start to talk but pulls out the paper work that I just finish and gave to him. He reads it but not long enough to reach the third line in the paragraph of a sentence. My knees are touching each other and my hands cross in together as they start to form a nervous sweat.

I hear a knock at the door as I sit waiting. A lady walks in with black shiny leather high heels, the heels are higher than my pointy finger, she wears the same things as me but instead of a bow it's a black button top and a nice formal long shirt that ends to her knees. She puts a coffee mug down where the boss is on the table.

He thanks her, waits for her to be outside the room and starts to talk.

Nat:-  Closing  my eyes, I act as if I'm  asleep  while sitting on the train, trying to see where Alex is but all I see is a blank space in his eyes. Maybe his asleep,  Its only 10pm?. I thought. I open my eyes once again coming back to where I am. I  try once again. I see his window frame side wards and his pillowcase  on the floor. His not alone.

**Writers Note**

Hey everyone hope your liking it, next chapter something will happen that will take you to a surprise. I hope you will like it. 

Vote and comment!
Updated#2019