Poesia

Nat: - I write a poem while Moe is out with Hannah and her friend called Toby. I'm not thinking clearly but I go on with my writing anyways.

Alone, I have grown to become strong and strong to run away from the loneliness.

Here I cannot run but wait for him. I thought as I place the paper under Alex's bed.  

I close my eyes and see through  Alex's eyes where he is, it's bright and the sky looks light blue with white clouds in it.

It's busy with teenagers on their skate boards and roller skates.

There at a skate park.

I hear Toby speak to Alex and Hannah about his skate boarding skills as he shows them, I feel Alex lips move as I hear him ask Hannah and Toby if they wanted to get back to his for dinner and they both node in delight.

I open my eyes and I'm back in the room.  I need to cook for them but what will I cook? I thought.

Vicky: - Jake and I are spending our 20th anniversary in the city lights at La Bouffe.  Its six o'clock and the place is busy but peaceful. I'm wearing Jake's favourite golden slim dress that he likes me in and his bracelet he gave me on my 29th birthday, I sit waiting with a red bitter wine untouched on the clean expensive table, Jake's in the rest room and I stay still while the food comes out. I wait until I tell him the good news.

Nat: - No more long curly locks, it's held up with wax, his hair parted to the right side, no more eyebrow hiding, his fringe push off his face and his neck is  clean naked with no baby hairs. Alex looks even sexier than before, I thought.  He sits down and so do Toby and Hannah, I put the sandwich down on the table in front of them and tell them what's in it. They thank me as they grab some plates and cups for themselves, they start eating as everyone is seated at the table and I watch them.  Nobody is talking, it's a little awkward but I guess there eating so that could be the reason. 

Hannah stops eating her sandwich and looks up at me.

"Aren't you eating, Hannah?"

I began to open my mouth to reply but Alex cuts me off.

"She already ate before we came"

I smile at them and get up from my chair to get the orange juice from the fridge in the small kitchen and place it on the table. I place myself in the kitchen again as I hear Alex footsteps leave he dinner table.

Alex: - She leans against the bench with her two arms spread apart, looking down at her nails, Her nails where getting thick again and she knew I notice it as she turns around to me. I stand two step away from her.

"How did you know we were coming?"

"I saw it"

"How?'

"I just close my eyes and where ever you are, it's like I'm there too, smell, hear and feel. I know when you ask them over here that you didn't think of me one bit Alex. I could kill them"

I cut her speaking off, inhaling deep.

"But you didn't and you're not because you're strong. You didn't kill me so I knew if I did bring them here it would have been okay"

I exhale and feel bad as she looks away from my face.

"I'm sorry, I'll ask you next time but now you can see everything I'm doing, I wouldn't have too right? Oh by the way if you see me naked, tell me what you think yeah?"

We both laugh together, Nat walks toward me and pushers me backwards.

"I like your hair by that way" She kissers me on my cheek as I stare her down with my known sexiness she likes.

Hannah: - I finish my sandwich and glance into the kitchen as I see Alex and Nat making out. Well that's gross, I thought.

"Let play Xbox Sweetie"

Toby taps softly on my right hand as he gives me a controller in my left hand. I grab it as he takes a sit on the soft green sofa and join him. Our knees touch, Toby hairs on his legs stick up and tickles me.

Toby: - Thunders sores three and Wildcats sores four, it's a tight and ruff game for Sunday that we normally play.  If we can bet the time on the watch we can win with two more points. My father watchers me outside the white post line kicking the soccer ball out towards the net,  He jumps and screams with an hot dog in his mouth while my mouth wipes the tomato sauce off his top and my sister Seraph screaming towards the soccer game where playing on.

The soccer ball fly's into the net with force as the bells goes off.

We get a space time on the clock for a kick into the net, one of our team players John takes the hit, he faces the net backwards as he lift up the ball into the air and kicks it with his right foot. It goes in as John leads on his back and we all cheer to him in excitement. 

Seraph:-  "Yes! Go Thunders!" I raise my arms to my mother as  she accepts my embrace.  "Are you okay?" She didn't say anything but smiled, she lets go of me and father harshly grabs my  right hand away from her into the parking lot.  Did I do something wrong? I thought.

Vicky: - "Knock, Knock!" "Honey can you please get that?" Its 11am and where getting ready for today's big lunch at our house for a co-workers party, Jake is not too keen on it but I couldn't say no to my boss June.  Everything is almost done as Hannah helps me with the decoration and with the food in the kitchen.   Jake has been at the front door for almost five minutes now, I glance into the hallway hoping it's not my co-workers and my boss already because it's not even 12 yet.  It's the police? One woman and one man, both light skin and very tall.  I ears drop on their convention, someone is missing a young lady in her 20s, long black hair and last seen about two months ago in Nellie Hotel. I turn around as I see them give a photo of the missing person to Jake. They thank him and start to walk off our front porch. Jake closes the door and puts the photo down onto the front table near the stairs and looks up at me. 

"Everything's alright beautiful, I promise"

We embrace each other and keep our hold until Hannah calls me out to her, she runs our way from outside and we begin to tell her our good news.