Dramma Di Inferno

Three blue  bodies lay into the bath with blood socking in the water, I drink insanely. I'm a monster I thought, girl with straight brown hair her finger chops off, my strength is unstoppable, blood shouts like chocolate sauce on the bathroom walls and thrill kicks in.

My hair has grown to my shoulder  but it still gets decorated in there scent.

I place my gory hands onto my chest, where a lifeless heart rest, no beat sounds for a love to hear, just silence as a convicted room and a woman on the run.

Toby: - Its Monday today and I haven't seen Corey today in home room so I assume his home not feeling well. Ten o'clock the bell rings, I'm in art class siting with Nicole and Nicki, they talk to each other as I stay put with Nicole's arm around my waist, I see Hannah sitting on the other side of the two tables on the opposite side of me drawing peacefully, I watch Hannah as I start to feel uncomfortable with Nicole's arm around me so I push it away as I do that she looks at me, ignoring Nicki.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just want my space, that's all"

Nicki looks shocked at Nicole and me, there faces turn sour as Nicole turning my way.

"What's up with you Toby!?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"Look I don't think this is working and I think we should stop seeing each other"

"Me  too" I felt like a smile when I said it  but my muscles  didn't function with it.

Nicole's left hand slaps hard on my face, it burns my skin and everyone stops talking and turns our way.

She walks off and Nicki comes closer to me, she lifts her left arm up as I'm ready for another slap but all I see is her pointy finger in the air. She wiggles it, too fast to even notice what's happening to react, Nicki's right arm lifts up and puts the other one down and slaps me on the other side of the face and walks out to follow Nicole. Her slap didn't hurt as much as Nicole's one. I know now I won't be hanging around them no more. Some people in the class start to continue with their work and others glance my way. Hannah I thought.

I turn around and get comfortable once again; I try not to show anyone that I'm embarrass, the teacher walks in the class room with paint bottles in his hands, he placers them on the painting table and placers the paint brushes in a blue cup next to the paints.

Hannah: - 

Toby's eyes pin down his page, his cheeks seem little more on the pink side than normal and his hands lay on the table in front his paper. He starts to walk over to the painting table as I do the same, I pick a plastic plate of the table and put yellow, green and blue paint and he puts paint on his plate. Where close now that I could touch his fingers for accident, he looks at me and I start to get nervous.

"Can you pass me a paint brush?"

I smile and pass it to him.

He grabs it and smiles back.

"Are you okay Toby?"

He pauses and looks at me, his eyes look like there searching for something.

"Like you care"

Toby walks away as my heart falls out onto my plate, the colours mix around as my tummy paints.

Vicky:- "Help someone!" I scream out. Elise's heart beat has stop beating. All  there's nurse's rush to the room, about six to seven of them, one was getting a pulse beater out, one was checking Elise's  eyes, two were taking towels out and two others drags me out of the room.