Nervoso Di Cambiamento

Alex: - Lips moves and the words talk. Vampire. That explains what I just saw, I thought. Nat's lip ring hits her tooth, making scratchy sound effects as we sit silence in front of each other. I break the stillness of us. "I don't care" I kiss her on her lips, she stays still, not responding with my touch. Her lip ring feels cold on my skin as she flinches away from me. I excuse myself as I tell Nat I'm getting breakfast from Elle's Cafe as I leave my phone behind.

Seraph:- "Hold on!" I call out to Toby. He turns around as I give him his lunch I made for him. "Oh thank you sis, your the best" he hugs me tight and lets go fast.

Nat: - I sit in the room in relief as the spell worked this time on the second round. "Cure my ass" I whisper  as Alex walks away and shuts the door behind him, leaving me alone in the room. "

Alex: - I see Nat typing on my phone as I walk into the room with breakfast.

"Who is it Nat?"

"Your cousin Hannah? She wanted to chat with you but her Teacher catch her with her phone during class and had to go, she'll chat with you at six tonight"

I put the food down on a little table behind the sofa and Nat puts my phone back on my right bed head.

"I got you cheese, harm toast I hope that's alright?"

Nat looks behind me but not straight at me.

"I don't eat but blood"

Blood, I have it, I thought.

Toby: - There's Hannah standing with Corey in front of the school yard. Hannah's face expression seems displeased like she's overthinking about something. I walk towards them as I hear Corey tell Hannah about his fourteenth birthday party this Saturday at his house. "Count me in" Hannah looks at me and Corey laughs.

"Hey man! That's great" Corey leaves us alone as Nicole calls him over to her group.

Here we stand alone together at this is the moment and it's the perfect time to tell her how I feel.

Nat: - Alex pulls off his top, I get a chills tickling along my spin as I get closer to him.

"Go Drink from me"

It's very tempting but if I bite Alex, I may not be able to stop, I will kill him but on the other hand what if I can control it.

A first vampire bite only leads into belonging to a strong bound. Am I ready for it? Once I do it these no going back unless I go past the stage of the pray and i kill him. I don't know why how I feel like this but I don't want Alex to become my pray. I enlighten this to Alex if did bite him that it would happen but not that he might become my pray. He tells me it's okay and smiles with a wholesome trust.

Can I trust myself though?

Hannah: - Moe didnt text me last night, I thought. The bells goes off as everyone heads towards the hallways in to class, Toby follows me.

Seraph:-  "Oh my.."  Toby just kissed Hannah
"Oh cute!"  Chelsea whispers in my ear behind me as she  wraps her arms around my hips and picks me up lightly off the ground as I giggle.