Incantesimo O Una maledizione

Vicky:- We are all at Elise grounds, watching her go down, I cant do this my brain is going to blow up! 

Jake:- Vicky's eyes sock up as I hold her left hand in mine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at Host Street, drain and sick from traveling a few hours on a stinky bombing bus with sweaty skinned flesh strangers.

Alex:-

The store is busy with heaps of locals and new comers. I stand near the entrance as I welcome everyone into the store. It's late for the market and in one hour we have to close up shop. A lady browse's at the stand I reorganise outside early on this morning, she looks focus on it as she looks confused to what it is, so I go up to her and ask if she needs help with anything.

She grabs the DVD and runs, I panic and run after her, she's fast, like really fast I thought, I gasp for air harshly into my lungs, nearly forgetting about my  injured ribs, I start to to hop on one foot. I'm getting tried as I feel my legs slowly slowing down, she stops and turns around towards me. I'm alone and near the forest, I'm in danger I think fast and turn back as she runs towards to me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drop the DVD on the ground which was a sequel to Vampire Day Out. 

My hands push his shoulders down on to the ground, He leans on his left knee, I maybe push too hard as I hear bones crack and he yells as I cover my hand over his mouth and drag him into the woods. I hear his tires rolling down his face as he hold on to his right leg, I place him on the side of a massive rock near the water fall I once was at, I stand there as he keeps looking down, I bend down too take a look at his knee, there's no blood licking, only a broken bone, That's good I thought.

I look up at him and move his hair off his face, it's that guy again or that I think it is. His eyes remain close, I check his impulse and everything seems to be alright. 

His your dinner my mind reminded me why or what I was doing in the first place but something over came me. 

Alex:-

My knee is throbbing as I open my eyes to a lady who is topless, I freak out and gaze away to my knee, she raps her top around my leg and everything starts to fade away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niiiiisss carrr vinnnee!" I place my head on his forehead, as I feel the spell doing its powers, Blue lights glows between him and I. I take his phone out of his jean pocket and call 000.  Eighteen minutes they arrive and I pick him up and bring him in to the car.

I sit in with him as he lays on the hospital bed in the car. A young lady comes in and place an oxygen marks on his face.

The car starts and we move, I sit near three humans, I keep my distance safe from my crazy thirst. "His name is Alex but that's all I know about him, I was hiking as I saw him fall down there, near the water fall was" I say to the lady who checks his pulse. She looks at me and gets the other guy to search me. Contain it, contain it, be strong, as he pats my chest and down my legs.

 Inhale, exhale, inhale and exhale. Be strong, no blood bath again. My tummy turns as I think of it but I don't.

I glance out the window car  and see police pull up at the game store.

Vicky: - Its five o'clock and dinner is ready on the table, Hannah sits waiting patiently and so is my husband Jake, I take the duck out of the oven and place it on the dinner table. Four seats, three are taken and one stays empty. "Ring, Ring" The house phone rings. Jake pulls his napkin on to his chair and pick up the phone.

Jake: - It's the hospital, I've been told, Alex been injured. Hannah will get upset but I have to let her know. I past the phone to Vicky and I help Hannah upstairs with her things  to bring to the hospital for Alex and get into the car.  

(Jake's Thoughts:- We all have had enough of hospitals, its been to much for us, and we haven't barely spoken about Elise since she past away. )