Artigli

Nat: - Time for me to move on, I can no longer live in a life of caging another, our bound will be there still but he will no longer know me as a lover. Undo this spell that lays within him and unfasten the weakness of love towards me. Only time can seep the destiny I crave and know the real me.

Hannah: - Toby kicks the soccer ball to his mates John and Luke, Luke kicks the ball to me as we get ready to play a first round of soccer. Half way through the game we sore one to three. It was a good game even though I didn't win over Toby and John. The sunrise turns into sundown, we laughed making jokes and made some fair shouts in the soccer goal.

John legs twice into mine as we both fall down, as I try to catch up with the ball he kicks one on the muddy flied. I hope Toby isn't getting jealous, I thought.

Toby's face appears tight with anger but his voice sounds normal as he tells Luke's his being annoying. It gets awkward. Maybe I'm the course of it and his taking it out on Luke, poor him, I thought.

"Toby, come here for a minute"

He walks to me the way angry people do with their shoulders rock side to side.

"Are you okay?"

Toby's cheeks are pink and his hair is wet from his sweat, he moves his hot flush cheeks onto my mine and kissers me, leaving me feeling his wet lip stain mark. It feels nice against my warm skin.

"Yeah I am"

Toby apologizers and they both laugh about it.

"I'm going to join a soccer team, what do you think guys?!"

"That was random Hannah"

Luke laughs as Toby and John join in.

"No, I'm serious"

Toby excuse me from the guys and pulls me in where they couldn't her us talk.

"What wrong, Toby and what was that all about?"

"It's nothing I'm fine just don't talk about that kind of things to John and Luke okay?"

"Why"

He puts his right hand on my shoulder as I shrug it off and force for an answer.

"Okay, Okay, There just weird like that, they don't think girls should really play soccer in a team, just for fun but you know me Hannah, you can do whatever you like, Join a soccer team, I'll probably go to one of your games and cheer you on. It's just the boys, there just being big babies".

"Big babies huh?"

"Yeah imagine them in big nappies"

"Oh my, I'm not going to get that out of my mind now, Thanks Babe"

I start to laughing as Toby gives me a kiss on the left cheek.

"Come on out of the corner, you love birds!"

I see the two boys kissing their hands against their mouths, teasing us, think we are making out, Toby laughs and nods his head towards the guys as we walk back to them.

John kicks the ball to me and I kick the ball to Toby. It starts to rain as we get under cover.

Then that's when I really thought, Should I join a soccer team?

Luke kicks me the ball as I day dream, the ball ends up out of the undercover onto the wet muddy grass, without noticing they were watching, I got the ball and kick it side to side in the muddy rain back into the undercover. Sure I was totally wet but I showed them I'm not scared of getting wet like them, Plus I showed them my ball skills.

I pull in undercover as I imagine my mother screaming at me for not covering up.

My minds relaxing as I take a sit next to Toby, he embraces me with his left arm and whispers something in my ear but I didn't catch on what he said.

I node in confusion as he laughs towards the other guys and lets go.

Why is Toby acting like this? I thought