No Tranttenendo

Toby: - Seraph and I are upstairs in the games room, she's drawing her anime angles while I colour them in. Our parents are fights down stairs, Mother is crying while father shouts. The sounds of the hits become louder and harsher, Seraph starts to cover her ears now as I start to close the door behind us.

"Toby? Why dose Daddy hurt mummy for? I'm scared"

Her head turns to me as her eyes searchers for an answer.

"I don't know why Seraph and I'm scared too"

I reach out to her, she leans into my lap and we remain close.

"Beep, Beep!"

I whisper to Seraph that it's Hannah as she leans back to her table where her drawing is.

"Hey Toby, The slumber party is going good, Nicole gave me a face mask and I painted her nails. It's weird to say but she's not that bad as I thought she was, how's your night going?"

Seraph: - Just keep drawing Seraph, it will be okay, I keep thinking to myself. I keep hold of my pencil while I look at Toby, he looks upset, I glance back at my drawing and start to colour in.

Toby: - "That's good, yeah it's going alright, just with my little sister Seraph"

A few seconds past.

"Okay that's Alright, I'll talk to you later, Going to watch "She's The Man", Wish me good luck"

Glad she is having a good night, I thought.

"Good Luck"