Terminazinoi

Glad she is having a good night, I thought.

"Good Luck"

I place my phone down on the floor beside me as hear footsteps going upstairs toward our door. I hope it's not father I thought as I tell Seraph to hide under the bed. The doorknob turns, its Mother.

"I'm sorry my Children"

I pull the door open and see her leaning against the wall, weak to stand but she seems to be holding herself up on to the wall.

She's doesn't look like mother normally, her lips and eyes are never this big and blue.

"Mother? You don't have to put up with father, you now that right? We can all leave?"

"Leave and go where darling?"

Mother falls down gently on to the wooden floor.

"Anywhere but here. You have to do something about this mother if not..."

I will. I hold it in. For I do not know my own strength. I'm just one boy.

"I know"

"You know nothing mother, come on Seraph, pack your things, where going"

Mother looks at me with betrayal.

"No Mother where sorry"

"You're just like him Toby"

My chest feels like it has dropt, a time bomb that had just been set on and forgotten, clocking away. I look back to Seraph as she comes out under the bed like a sea creator, she pulls her right arm up towards me, I see blue bruise, like what my mother has on her left eye from father.

I breathe heavy and I start to run out to the front door as my father calls my name out.

The bomb explodes, leaving me screaming.

Demons are chasing me, I face a thought of fear.

Leaving Seraph and Mother alone with him.

"I am not like my Father!"

My throat becomes tight as my veins becomes hard.

I'm in the forest. Alone, feeling like a stranger to the trees, it's dark but not too dark to not see the chunky bark beneath my feet.

I puff heavy air from my lungs out of my mouth as I stop, I look up from the dark green tree leaves, seeing them push against each other.

I hear movement, I thought.

I glance behind my shoulder and embrace a long fat tree long beside, I see something but it moves to fast for only to see its shadow. Something or someone covers my mouth. It feels hairy and warm against my mouth.

Something has just bitten me, I thought as I feel a sharp pain digging through my skin.

At that moment I felt like an animal and I've just gotten hunted down.

My heart beat slows down and my body becomes cold, I keep my eyes shut while I feel claws sliding softly against my back shoulder blade.

Open your eyes, you stupid idiot! I thought to myself.

Light golden eyes glance into my weak eyes as I turn towards the blue moon light.

Last words goes through my thoughts. You Idiot.

Alex:- Two x's on my body, one on my neck other one on my right wrist. 

Seraph: - Mother looks at me with worry and reaches her arms to me, I didn't feel like running and embracing her. I really just wanted to run away like what Toby just did. I step back move feather towards my lonely self as I hear father screaming Toby's name. My heart stabs with shock as I start to cry. I look up as I hear mother's half soft scream, Father Hits mother again and my eyes went into contact with fathers, he looked like a demon; a demon that killed my real father.