L'inizio.

Nat: - We sit on the sofa together as we watch a TV series called Suits.   "Whats your favourite colour?" What a weird question I thought.

"Favourite colour? Let me think..  black"   He giggles as he eats caramel popcorn. "That's not a colour you know that right?"

"Then what is?" I say with a smile.

"Something you make, like red and white makes pink, you cant mix black and red it'll just be a darker red"

That made sense itching my head.

"Like blue and red make purple right?" Remembering what happened before he woke up.

"Yes exactly"he lifts his  arms up into the air and has a big smile on his face that I see his front teeth.

"Purple it is then" I say with a mocking smile. "what's yours?" 

He puts his arms down and shrugs his shoulders as if to say he doesn't have one.

I shrug him "come one tell me yours?" 

"Its white" His laughing now pulling a pillow to his chest. I yank it off him and lightly hit his left shoulder as I join in the  laughing.

I'm on his lap now face to face as the pillow has fallen off the sofa behind his head.

 "May I show you something?"  He nods his head while he looks at me with  full forces and desire.   I put my hands on his chest. "Broken Ribs?" He nods as i slide my hands  up  his shirt my hands on to his chest;  I feel warmth as I touch his chest and feel his heart beat.  A red light appears as I touch Alex's chest for a few seconds. 

"Trust me" He looks at the red on his chest this time and  back at me; he smiles and caresses my left cheek as he nods.

A few seconds past as I close my eyes.. I know  its complete.   

"no more pain right?" I  ask Alex as I remove my hands out of his shirt and kiss him on the right cheek.  I get off him as I get the remote of the little table in front of us.

"Could you do that to my leg?"  He smiles and pulls me from the waist as he gets off the sofa and kissers me.  His lips are warm and wet at the same time. Alex's stubble's pricks me on  my upper lip leaving me itchy after it.

"Its half way done"I say with giggle.   

Hannah: - I'm party out as I sit on Toby's lap.

I feel a buzz in my bra as I excuse myself from Toby and the rest of Corey's family.

I flip my phone before I made sure it was safe to do so.

It's Alex.

"Hello, that's okay Alex, I do admit I was kind of worried I thought Nat kidnap you. Jokes she seems too nice to do that.  Tongue face emoji.  Things are going good, Mum and dad are happy in love again and Toby and I are together finally! Its Corey's birthday today so where all here for him, I wish you could of came but you're working so I understand. I got to go my dad is looking for me. Talk Later For sure xx"

Moe: - I read Hannah's text message as I feel slightly angry at Nat for snooping into Hannah's and I friendship. Is she trying to separate us apart?

I start to type back and Nat goes to the bathroom.

"Yeah it's been really busy here and I miss you so much. I'll come by your school tomorrow and pick you up so we can hang out, just let your parents know first. Tongue Face emoji . Oh that's so good to hear, say hello to them for me and for Toby, play it safe girly, if he breaks your heart, I'll break him, jokes back on you. Haha very funny Hannah, tongue face emoji,  Okay see you cuzz"

A few seconds lately Hannah text message pops up on my phone screen.

"I can't, Sorry Moe, I promise Toby I would help him with studding for History at the Library after school tomorrow but my mum said I can hang out with you next Saturday if you're free?"

I type fast as normal.

"Sure sounds good on Saturday, we can do something new this time, like go to the hairdressers, feel like getting pampered what do you say huh?"

A second later goes past.

"Sounds good! Can I bring Toby along with us?"

"Well that would be good to meet him at last. Sure you can sweetie, I'll let you go before I get you into trouble by your parents, talk soon xx"

"Bye Tarzan"

Hannah: - Alex sits down on the chair facing a mirror while the stylist cuts into his black curly hair, Toby dose the same as he gets his blonde foils in his hair and while I get my makeup done by the makeup artiest.

Toby: - Hannah looks beautiful as always but this time with makeup she appears like a different girl. A different beautiful. I turn around and admire her, she ask what I'm looking at and embrace myself for the answer. My head feels heavy as the sliver foils stays in my hair while I walk up to her.

"I like your eyeliner on your lasher's"

She laughs as if I said something wrong.

"It's called an Eyelash Brow"

Great that's embarrassing, I thought.

Alex: - Sitting there getting unwrap, my hair cut is done. I take a look at it, it's different but I think where all going for different today. Hannah and Toby laugh as there having a good time. They both look my way and start perfecting my hair with hair wax.