In mezzo ora

Alex: - Nat's is in the shower as I try peak through the bathroom door to see her beautiful naked body. 

"Forgot a towel"

Nat tells me to come in and place the towel on to the bathroom mirror bench.

Fuck, I thought.

I hide my penis with my hands as I feel my penis becoming stiff. Great how embarrassing, I thought.

I turn around and close the door as a light hits the floor and shines on it something under my bed. I walk to it and pick it up, its scrunch up so I unravel it open and start reading it. It's Nat's. She wrote this? I thought.

'Ohh thee let my skin soak thee beloved warmth, I shell wait for thee warmth of my beloved sun, for I still wait as I set down on cold hard floor, whom shell take my suffering and set my days, oh my love, sun oh dear! No more shrew, thee formality!'

I glance towards the bathroom as I hear the shower's water stops and glance back quickly, and turn the paper around where I see another poem she wrote.

'Yet not my gentlemen, let this lad lead my love into thee force of a mighty shrew, for he will love within I, for he may nor no the truth, Love thee shrew.'

Confusion fights within me as I re-read it, I glance away from the paper and found myself angry for not knowing what it means. She doesn't like being a vampire? But the second one, our love isn't fake, unless she's faking it? None of it makes sense, I thought?

"Beep, Beep" I shove the paper in my right jean pocket and check my phone.

"Hey! Guess what!? I'm going to be an older sister!!"

"OMG! That's awesome! Hey wait for the baby names, it's going to be interesting. Got any names you like for your little brother or sister?'

"Boy, I'm thinking Kovo or Sam and Girls name Sara or Ash, what you think of them Moe?"

"I think there nice names, have you told your parents yet?"

"Yeah they like Sara and Sam but idk yet will see haha :P"

"That's alright, say congratulation to your parents from Nat and me, I got to go but talk soon xx"

"Okay bye xo"

Nat: - "Hey Nat what's this about?" Alex pulls out a paper out of his jean pocket, Oh no, I thought.

"Oh...Its just some poems I made up, it's nothing why?"

I act stupide as he questions me.

"Do you love me, really?"

Do I? I thought. I glance towards my towel that's wrap around my wet naked body.

"Nat?"

Just say you do, come on, my thoughts talk as the room stays silence where we stand apart from each other.

My chest felt light as my mouth starts to fall open with the lover's words of the truth. I lift my right hand to my heart and look into Moe's eyes. My heart? It beat twice.

Jake: - Its eight o'clock and where expecting Nat and Moe to come over for coffee like planed, there five minutes late but nobody isn't getting tired yet. Hannah and Vicky stays in the T.V room watching The Biggest Fat Losers, while I get the front door.

Nat: - I'm feeling really nervous or at least I think it is, I stand beside Alexand let go of his heads that I was holding. Jake swings open the door as he greets us in, I follow Alex inside as Hannah runs into Alex's  arms and greets me with her friendly wave. The house seemed big on the outside with a large waterfall and colourful flowers around it with a green and yellow forest tree, next to the porch entrance, there house is beautiful, the inside of the house is cosy full of grey timber and light creamy objects. I glance around me as Hannah, Jake and Alex talk about Corey's Birthday Party that just past.

I see a paper on the stand mirror next to me, I look at it and I knew it's me, Oh no I thought.

I smell coffee beans burning as I hear the kettle steam harshly up towards the ceiling.

Alex: - Half way through my coffee, Vicky pulls out a carrot cake from the fridge on to the table and cuts it into eight pieces. We all help ourselves to a slice expect Hannah who looks like she is too busy texting her new boyfriend Toby.

Jake and Vicky talk for hours with us about their new baby plan as Nat changes the conversation to us and she starts to say that we are planning to go on a holiday to Italy for two months. They look happy but surprise at the same time. Hannah puts here phone down and goes up stairs. Hannah is mad at me, great, I thought. On the other hand a question pops into my head when did Nat and I talk about this? I thought.

I agreed as I let Nat do the talking about this so make up holiday.

Toby: - "yeah Friday after school sounds good. Tongue face emoji . I'm looking forward to meeting your friend John. I'm not too sure about Corey he normal is touting that time after school in the library but I'll let you know if he is coming along to play soccer with us. What are you up too at the moment? xoxox"

"Oh yeah fair enough, I'm lying in my bed talking to you beautiful wink face emoji"

A few seconds past as I see a text message pop up on my screen, Its John.

"Ayee Mate, Can Luke come along with us too on Friday?"

Why not, I thought.

"Yeah, Tell him to keep his mouth PG and he can haha , My girl is going to be there and I don't want her to feel uncomfortable"

A second after I press send to john, I get a text message from Hannah.

"Oh right hehehe, well I just found out Moe is going on a holiday for two months, without telling me first and if you were going to ask me I'm listen to music"

My chest feels heavy as I read Hannah's Text message.

"I was going to ask.....Are you upset at him?"

I type fast as John sends me another text.

"He'll behave, Promise ya mate haha Tongue face emoji Talk to you later"

"Alright"

Ten seconds past and Hannah hasn't answered me yet.

"Yes"

What do I say now? I thought.