Può essere

Vicky: - I sit patiently with my legs split apart and a lob stick up deep in my non-virgin part while the female doctor checks for the baby's heartbeat. Two little heartbeats appear on the screen. I'm going to have twins.

Jakes going to be over the moon about this, I thought. My phone beeps, its Jake calling.

I answer it as the lady walks out with a sweet smile on her face.

"Hey Beautiful, how did it go?"

"It went great then expected, where going to have twins!"

There was no response for a few seconds.

"Jake are you there?"

Has he fainted, I thought?

"Hello?"

Next second I hear a thump noise against the phone and it cuts off.

I pull away as I stare at the phone keys and dial Jakes number.

"Hello Babe is everything alright?"

Jakes voice seems edgy.

"Yes I'm alright, I just spiled my coffee everywhere on the bench, I'm in the staff room and I was trying to save my coffee but my phone ended dropping in the bin as I was on the phone with you my love. My phones okay, just a crack screen and this is great news! I'm overwhelmed"

"I too, so how was work today?"

"It's was great, I got another promotion for Car sales"

"Oh that's great honey, well tonight I think we should all go out for dinner and celebrate"

"Sound good, I'll let Hannah know"

"Bye sweetie'

"Bye my adorable Husband"

Alex: -  I start to call Kate as she left me a text message about our next catch up but her voice mail came on.

"Hello Kate is not here at the moment, if you like to leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ...Beep!"

I was going to leave her a message but I didn't know what I could have said,

Hey its Alex, I got your text and you sounded upset with something, so I thought I could call and....I don't know , so I just hang up even before I started saying it.

It midday and its sunny but the sky seems to be covered in grey clouds as if it's trying to hide the sun from something. My leg has recovered from my fall from a few months ago and I'm going back to work at one o'clock today.

Nat:- A fox talking to a sheep, what are the odds, I  hear from the woods as I stand near the lake.  I turn around and see Red Vampire.  Blue long wavy hair and red eyes, a very pointy cheek line; she stand in a silky green dress like she's just been to a formal dance party. " What have you come her for?"  She smiles " The cure. have you found it?" I say nothing because it might give it away. I just nod.  She smiles more "You've been with it haven't you?" 

I turn away from her and walk away from the river. "Why to you say this?"

"I hear a slight heart beat in your chest" She says this with a wicked smile with all her teeth showing. 

"You can't have it, you hear me!?"I raise my voice firmly towards her. 

"Only time can tell" with that she disappears. 

Alex:- It will be busy as always on a Friday but today is going to be the busiest month with the new release of star wars movies and games collections that everyone is going mad on.

By four thirty families and couples fill in the store as they get sold out fast and leaving me to order some more for the next day for the rest of the customer that came in today for them.

The last customer I check out before closing time, she was the only one who wasn't interested in the new star wars collection, which I found was a relief because I wasn't looking forward putting another order in onto the computer.

Instead she brought The Twilight movie collections. She appeared to have nature beauty, no makeup  worn on her skin but her lips, her red bright smoky lipstick that makes her lip ring stand out when she talks and her odd tattoo on her near hand that is a sign of an X's.

She walks away from the counter as she forgets her phone on the bench where I was, I run to her as she reaches the exit door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mam, Wait?!"

He remembers me?! I thought. Happiness shocks through my body as he calls out to me.

"You forgot this"

Sadness overcomes in my heart that now beats like a mortal witch.

"Oh, thank you"

His left hand lifts up towards me and I gab it.

His skin felt so nature to touch.

"May I ask, what your name?"

"My names Ash"

A few second past as we both stand there.

"I'm sorry, you just seem like someone I know'

"Oh. Okay. Well I guess I could have been someone you knew back in your past life"

That was meant to be a joke but he didn't seem to laugh about it. This is getting awkward, I thought.

"Yeah maybe so"

"Nice to meet you Ash, Names Alex"

We shake hands.

Alex: - Light flashes in my mind for a few seconds and it appears that I'm embracing this woman in my arms. I let go of her hand. That was weird I thought.

"Are you new around here?"

Ash's green eyes light up as she answers me.

"No, I've been here for a while"

She gives me a light laughter and walks away.

Why do I feel empty with every step she steps away? I thought.

A few seconds past as I stand there, I daze away until my phone starts to ring in my pocket.

I answer it with a deep brave voice.

"Hello this is Alex Speaking"

"Hi, this is solider Kevin, just calling to let you know we are having a tribute camp for the past soldiers that where here in the past, in the respect of them, it starts at 7:30 to 9:00, would like it if you would come?"

I can't decline this, I thought.

"Yes sure, I'll be there, what day will it be on Solider Kevin?'

"Will send you an email by tomorrow night"

With that he dismiss me on the phone as if I was still in the army bay.

"Excuse me, I found myself lost and I got no were to go could you help me?"

A woman dress in a silk green dress and a fury coat  grabs me by the arm. I pull away as I see her pointy cheek bone press into my shoulders. 

"There is a hotel in; over there here's a twenty" A poor woman in clothes like this I thought. 

As I give her the money, I feel a sting and pull away without giving her the money. She bite me.  "Hey!" I scream out while she runs away.  

Edited#2019

I hope you guys are enjoying reading my story I have written. I want to thank Lizzy for giving me idea's about names in my story. Vote and comment. No ghost readers please.