Ghiaia e la cenere

Alex:-

Standing waiting in a hospital, wondering if Elise will be okay, Vicky comes out and embracers Jake. She cries and Jake embraces her more as she falls on the floor.

I hold my phone in my hands.

"Hey Kate, something happened and I won't make it for tonight sorry, next time for sure"

Ten seconds later.

"Sure, I hope everything is okay "

Hannah: - My eyes sock up of water as I watch Elise  laying there in a hospital bed,  

Alex my right side, Mother at my left and follows my Dad on mother's right side. We all wear different colour clothes  but we all feel grey of the greyest.

Its Saturday today, I'm spouse to be sleeping over Moe's house tonight, I don't feel like it but my mother insisted on me to go to his, so I didn't fight the subject with her. Everyone starts to leave Elise's body in room, a few stay behind in the waiting room and  talk to each other.

Corey and Toby walks toward me as I meet them half way the hall way.

"Want to have a hug?" Corey opens his arms up to me and I lean into them as Toby joins in.

Alex:-

I put Hannah's stuff on the sofa, we watch movies throughout the night until we fall asleep together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks past as I grow out of Host Street, I slide across the next state on to Nix road, dirt lifts and marks my boost, my white T-shirt looks as if its light brown and a leather high hat I wear, the kind I wouldn't wear in my human life time.

The earth is in a globe but we remain flat somewhere between water and lava, we believe that we turn but only the sun and moon does.

Toby: - I'm in the living room with my parents and my little sister Seraph, I lean on to a wall behind the couch. The couch is in front of the T.V, it sits comfortable as my parents cuddle up together and Seraph sits on the floor on a fluffy pink bean bag with her legs cross over each other, her fingers covering her eyes but peeking through watching Games Of throne.

I grab my phone out of my jean pants and start to text Hannah,

I start with hey but then a back space, I look at my phone screen not knowing what to say to her for the first time.

I put my phone on the kitchen bench. "Beep, Beep!" My phone I thought. I take a look, hoping it was Hannah or Corey.

"Hey Handsome, "

It's Nicole.

"Hello"

"What are you doing at this moment? Call me"

I didn't feel like talking to her but I haven't heard from Hannah for three weeks now, maybe it'll help me take my mind off her for a little and  It driving me insane inside how she is making me feel this way without her doing anything really to me. 

"I can't, I'm sorry, got visitors over"

"That's alright, see you on Monday anyways at school so talk then,  see you Toby xo"

"Yeah sure Bye"

"Beep, Beep" A second later.

"Hey Toby, how are you? Has Hannah talk to you yet?"

I didn't know how to reply,

I already knew Hannah was talking to Corey, you could say there more like best friends now, I see them always together and I no longer sit across from Hannah in home room no more. Corey and I still have science and maths together so we still talk but it gets awkward when Hannah comes. I don't know why, It's like she's avoiding me or something.

I've tried to talk to Hannah during art class but I always get stuck with Nicole and her group. I do admit to myself I've been so catch up making her jealous that I think I've push her away. It's been empty without her around. Why didn't I just tell her how I felt, I thought?

"Hey Corey, I'm alright yourself? Nah she hasn't yet, why you ask?"

"That's alright, ohh I was just wondering that's all"

I text without thinking.

"Is Hannah avoiding me?"

Eleven seconds I stand leaning on my kitchen bench waiting.

"Beep, beep!"

"Smile face emoji; hm... seems like that; Frown face emoji"

I knew it, it's that simple to see, I thought.

I drop my phone hard on the bench as my parents look back towards me, they let go of their grip off each other, I run upstairs to my room and leave it half closed, I fall onto my single bed, I shut my eyes tight. I get angry as someone pulls the door open "Leave me alone!"

"Toby?" Mother sits on the edge of my bed and pats me on the back.

"Everything alright?" I turn around to see my mother's face, her blue eyes look at me with worry, I tear falls down my left cheek as she wipes away the evidence.

"Yes mother, I'm just upset about something but I will be alright, I'm sorry"

"Okay darling" She kissers my head and leaves my room with the door closed.

It's been two hours and Corey hasn't answer me yet, sadness over comes me with my foolishness.

Vicky:- Sitting, praying and waiting for Elise to wake up from this coma she is in, Jake left about an hour ago but his texting me through Message telling me this isn't my fault but I still feel like it is.