In esecuzione

:-(Hold back, Hold still and get away fast, he stands there as I do what I think)

Air brushes past my little hairs on my arms, I past that festive crave of real flesh warm non-fur skin.

Mages Street I appear to be in, I wear a hoodie over my head to cover my face, a paper pins on a thick tree reads missing woman, I stay relax until I realize it's me.

MISSING PERSON

5 foot 6 Inches

Long Blonde Hair

Hazel Eyes

Last seen wearing a Black Leather Hoodie

In Eagle Street

I rip the paper off the tree, throw it on the ground and ran until I begin to think its right to slow down to find a hotel nearby where I was. I was in Host Street, a couple of miles from Mages Street, a little town once again, it was the same as the rest but in this town there's was Mexican music every store I went past, heaps more people, Dancing and laughing.

At the end of the corner lays a blue building with a car port called "Motel In", I check in and unlock the room I now stay in for now.

Alex:- 

I lay on the muddy dirt, my hands and legs sinking slowly, I try to get out but the mud is getting firm around my bare skin, I scream now for my lungs are hurting, like someone is scratching at my bones, its night time but the stars make light for me to see a shadow is hiding from me. Moe's  Limp body bags lays besides me but then disappears into the dirt.  I start to terror more to what's going to happen next, the mud closer around my neck as I grip for air, a hand comes out of nowhere to help me out but it was too late.

I shut my eyes open to life again, I lay on my bed with my red boxers, I lift my hands up to my chest to check for any scratches, there's nothing there, alarm clock flashers red eight fourteen and my pillow lays on the floor awkwardly. It was only a dream I say to myself as I close my eyes.

My phone rings on my bed head table, its nine o'clock and Kate is calling me.

I answer the phone.

"Hello Kate"

"Hello , I'm sorry to call you without explaining myself last night, I got stuck at work at the Hotel but I want to make it up to you and I was wondering if you would like to go out tomorrow night for dinner with my husband Luke and the kids, Ben and James and maybe some dessert afterwards at La Bistro at six o'clock?"

"Oh well that does sounds nice Kate, meeting your whole family, I would like that very much and don't worry I forgive you, work does sometimes get in the way of the things we want to do, See you then at six"

"See you Alex"

I wait for her to hang up the phone, it takes a couple of seconds before it cuts out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chop, Chop," Blonde hair falls on the bathroom floor,

Flick and apply black colour, head scalp stains, black water flows within the sink, dry proof the hair, rip the evidence of clothing, and replace it with a red dress and black high heel boost.

Vicky: - Elise is coming back today. I cook her favourite apply pie for her in the oven, I'm nervous but she is our daughter so I shouldn't be.

Hannah comes down stairs ready for school, she wears a pink dress with her little black boost and her back pack hanging on her shoulders is full of her lunch that I packed for her. She waves me goodbye as she walks out the front door to the bus stop.