Nineteen

Luke

I lay in bed wide awake with Emily asleep in my arms, her head on my chest. Her mouth was open and I could hear her quietly snoring, she looked so peaceful. I gently lean my head down and kiss her head.

Now that my mum was gone there was only one thing left in this world that I was absolutely terrified to lose, Emily.

Sometimes she could be such a stubborn little shit but I could never stay mad at her or even imagine leaving her. She was the one thing keeping me together, I was staying strong for this girl. I had only known her for 7 months but she meant the entire world to me, in that short time she's been the only thing I could ever think of.

I've fallen completely hopelessly in love with this girl, I knew things were going to be hard because of the age difference but I am more than willingly to do whatever it takes to keep her in my life, even if I have to go away for a little while.

I wrap my arms tightly around her waist as I hum along to a tune in my head. I knew I wasn't going to sleep at all tonight but that was okay, I perfectly fine with watching her sleep.

God I'm a fucking creep.

"Stop staring at me." She softly says making me smile "But you're so fascinating darling." She smiles but her eyes still remain closed "Whatever you say, Pudin'."

"Don't call me that." I say with a chuckle while intertwined intertwining our fingers, I bring our hands up to my lips and plant a soft kiss onto the back of her hand. "Go back to sleep love."
She lightly shakes her head no.
"I'd rather sit here and listen to you hum some more."

I roll my eyes playfully and pull her body closer to mine, kissing the tip of her nose "Alright gorgeous."

.

.

.

.

.

Emily is off in the kitchen in my boxers and her sports bra making chocolate pancakes, she looked like she was off in her own little world so I sneak off to the opened window in my library and light a cigarette, it had been a while since I had smoked which probably had something to do with Emily, I had too much fun with her around that I haven't even thought about smoking, hell I haven't even gone up on the roof in a month. I kind of missed going up there, it was the best spot to go and think about everything but I just hadn't had the time.

"Hey pudin' come eat!" I hear Emily yell. I toss the cigarette in the can out side of the window and make my way to my girl, I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek "You stink" she scrunches her nose up a little as I chuckle.

"I love you."

God I hate fillers ugh.

I'm thinking about having a co writer since I'm way to busy to update regularly and it would be such a big help but idk how I really feel about that.