Eleven

Luke

I ended up bringing Emily home with me after a couple hours of talking, getting drunk, and watching her almost give the entire crowd at the party a strip show but thankfully Calum picked her up and threw her over his shoulder before she could unzip her dress.

I throw my keys in the bowl on the counter by the door before helping Emily into the apartment. She was muttering something about her dress being too tight and that she needed to take it off, but I ignored her and set her on the couch where she soon fell asleep, I shut off the cartoons that had been playing on the TV and quietly snuck off to the bathroom where I took a hot shower, I drag my feet across the floor until I reach my bed I then let myself fall into it face first, except I didn't land on the fucking thing, I ended up having my face collide with the god damn bedside table.

"Fuck!" I yelled a little too loud, flipping off the nightstand. I almost didn't notice the liquid running down my face because the pain was what I was really focusing on. The light turns on and Emily rushes over to me "Jesus Christ Luke what did you do, get in a fight with the wall?"

"More like the nightstand."

She helps me up off of the floor and onto the bed, she then leaves the room which I assumed meant she was getting the first aid kit from the bathroom. My vision was blurry and my eyes fucking stung so bad, I could only imagine how horrible I looked right now and hopefully I wouldn't scare her off.
I hoped that I hadn't broken my nose, god only knows how much shit Ashton and Calum would give me if I told them I had fell onto the bed side table. I'd have to come up with a good lie.

Emily returns with the first aid kit and gets to work on cleaning up my nose.

"It really doesn't look that bad." She claims but I knew she was lying.
"Yeah right." She giggles and I just wanna kiss her, but it would probably not be the best idea right now since I'm kind of covered in blood.
"I don't think it's broken so there's no need to worry, but you did hit your head pretty badly so I don't think it's a good idea to go to sleep yet."

I could tell that she was absolutely exhausted so I wanted to tell her to go back to sleep but instead I tugged on her hand to hint to her that I wanted her up here on the bed with me. "Want to watch some TV?"

"No."

"Then what do you want to do?"

She smirks up at me, pushes me on to my back and straddles me.
"I have a couple things in mind."

This book actually sucks I'm sorry why do you guys even read it

Anyway if I do a character ask would anyone actually ask questions?