Ten

Luke

My biggest regret? Letting Calum drag me to another fucking college party, although there seemed to be more high school kids here than college students so I guess it wasn't much of a 'college' party. "This is stupid bro can you just take me home now?" I groan to my idiot best friend but he just smirks and ignores me, he grabs Chloe's hand and wonders off with her, probably upstairs to fuck. I decide to grab a drink from the kitchen counter, I didn't even know what it was but it made me feel good so I didn't really give a shit what it was.

I wander around a little bit until I see a chair in the empty corner of the living room but before I can go over to it I notice a brunette standing alone in her phone.

Why the hell was Carly here?

I quickly walk over to her and clear my throat, she looks up at me and smiles "Hey Luke!" I glare down at her "Shouldn't you be home with Jackson?"

"My moms watching him so I could have some me time, why are you ever worried its not like you even see him." I wanted to punch her, but I couldn't because I wasn't a piece of shit so instead I laugh in her face "If it was up to me I'd see him every day but his mother is a selfish cunt and won't let me. So don't sit here and act like I don't want to see my son because I fucking do Carly." My jaw clenches and I could feel my blood boil, she opens her mouth to say something but were interrupted.

"Luke?"

We both turn our heads to the side to see Emily standing there confused, I could tell she was slightly pissed off at me but right now I had bigger problems to deal with. "Uh hey." I cough out, Carly rolls her eyes and storms off, thank fuck.

"You have a son?"
I swallow and give her a nod "She doesn't let me see him though." She gives me a sympathetic look and nods. We stand there in an awkward silence for a few moments until she starts asking questions about him, I tell her all that I know about him but it isn't much since I haven't seen him since he was 8 months old. I show her a picture of him the day he was born and told her a little bit about why Carly wouldn't let me see him.

She didn't seem to have any issue with me being a father, and she didn't seem to be pissed at me anymore so maybe I still had a chance.

In case you didn't read the first book to the series, Luke and Carly had a baby and I totally forgot about it ever happening until today so now he's added to the book, next update should be tomorrow hopefully so please leave comments xx