Six

Luke

We avoided each other like the plague after that day, I was forced to see her in the halls of the school prancing around with Bryan. He was the reason she even ended up in my apartment, I guess I should be thanking him for fucking Arzaylea because I ended up getting the best blow job of my life from his girlfriend.

1 week of seeing them together wasn't that bad, but by the third week I wanted to rip his pretty little head off of his shoulders. He treated her like dirt, but so had I by using her and then avoiding her. I wasn't any better than Michael, the biggest fuckboy I knew.

After checking the fridge for the tenth time I finally accepted the fact that I didn't have any food, I figured I should go do some quick grocery shopping if I didn't want to starve to death today. I throw on a black jumper and black skinny jeans, my hair was flat but messy as a result of not brushing it for three days.
Grabbing my keys I quickly go in to the hallway, locking my door and shutting it behind me. The hall was drenched in the smell of weed, I scrunch my nose and cover it with the sleeve of my jumper as I begin walking down the hall but stop when I hear a door slam and soft footsteps running, I turn to see Emily trying to get into her apartment with tear stained cheeks and makeup smeared everywhere.

She finally gave up trying to get into the apartment and plopped herself down in front of the door, her head in her hands and quiet sobs escaping her lips. I didn't know if I should comfort her and just carry on with what I was doing so I just stood there and stared like the fucking weirdo I am. "Will you stop staring and just go." I mutter "sorry" and look down at my feet for a moment. "He's a dick when his friends are around. He knows that they're assholes to me but he doesn't stick up for me." She cries a little harder so I finally decide to go join her on the floor.

"We always end up sitting on this dirty fucking carpet together." I say softly, she finally looks up at me "And I'm always crying when we do." I scoot closer to her and attempt to clean off her smeared make up and tears with my sleeve. "You're beautiful." I whisper without knowing that I was going to say it aloud.

"So are you."

Our eyes meet for a second before I lean in and plant a kiss on her soft chapped lips "Guys aren't beautiful, darling."

This is boring ik ik but leave a fucking comment ily