Sixteen

Luke

After a long day of catching up with the family and taking care of mum I finally decided to go up to bed, I didn't know if my old room was still the same or if it had been changed but I hoped to god that it was still the same. The door slowly opens revealing the room just how I left it, messy duvet and all. "Your dad wanted to turn it into an exercise room, but I wouldn't let him touch any of your things." My mums weak voice comes from behind mez startling me a bit.
"You should be in bed." I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me "Luke I'm fine." I let out a sigh before giving her a kiss on the cheek "Go get some rest mum, I love you."

"I'm usually the one saying those words to you kids. Man I'm getting old." She walks off down the stairs, shutting off all of the lights as she goes.
As I change into my pajamas I get a text from Emily asking to Skype along with her Skype name, I quickly grab my laptop from my bag and turn it on. Once Skype was opened I typed in her ID name, I send a request to add her and wait for her to answer it.
While I wait I try to fix my messy hair but it didn't want to spike up to I was stuck with it lying flat on my head, I slip off my shirt and toss it somewhere behind me as the call flashes across my screen. I hit accept and try to hide the blush that's creeping on my cheeks "Hi sweetie." I try to be quiet in case mum and dad are sleeping, she waves at me once her face appears on the screen. She looked absolutely adorable, but she always did.

Her hair was in pigtails, she had on a little pink lace nighty and no bra. "You look cute as fuck." She bites her lip "You're looking good as well, daddy."

We talk for a while about random shit but it makes me so happy that I get to talk to her and have her there for me through everything with my mum.
"Daddy?" Her voice is quiet as she speaks "Princess?"

"Princess misses your cock." It surprised me how blunt she was about it, but it was kind of hot too. "Well daddy misses his baby girls soft wet kitty." She bites her lip and smiles, I wish I could give her spankings for doing that because she knows it drives me fucking wild. "Can you do something for daddy princess?"

She nods quickly "Anything."

"I want you to take off your panties, can you do that for daddy?"

"Yes."

She stands up off the bed while moving the laptop so I can see her full body, she bends over to slide off her panties so her ass is in the screen of the laptop, I lick my lips as she turns around and lays back down on to the bed. "Good girl. Now I want you to lick your finger." She does as I say like the good little girl she is. "Now what?"

I tell her what I want her to do, I watch her as she closes her eyes and inserts the wet finger inside of her opening. She pumps in and out slowly for little while, I reach into my sweat pants and wrap my hand around my cock as I watch her finger herself. "Faster sweetie." She obeys my order and goes faster, letting out grunts and moans, I tried being quiet with my moans so I didn't have my parents pounding on my door but I couldn't help it, I imagined that it was her hand stroking me up and down so it felt so fucking good.
"Daddy can I cum? Please?"

I give her permission to do so and watch her as she comes undone until I reach my climax along with her.

I apologize for this shitty smut