Five

Luke

I had ended up calling off of work so I could spend the day with Emily who decided not to go to school. We spent the morning watching power puff girls with some cereal and toast, we were wrapped up in a blanket and she sat between my legs with her head rest on my chest. Her hair smelled like strawberries, it was like heaven to my nose. "Hey its snowing." She points out at the window, I smile and turn tv off "Let's go build a snowman."

I run to my room grabbing all the things I need, including a pair of snow pants and a big giant jumper for Emily. I have a pair of boots that Celeste forgot here forever ago so I also gave those to her to put on. I couldn't believe how excited I was to go build a snowman, something I haven't done since I was six years old.

Once we were outside she pushes me down on the ground "What the fuc-" I start to say until she joins me in the snow and starts making a snow angel, I smile and copy her actions for a little while. "I'm starting to get cold now, let's make that snowman." I help her up and we begin rolling the snow into a ball until its big enough.

A half hour later our noses were red and running, but our snowman was finished and looking cute, Emily found some blueberries in my fridge and smeared it on the eyes to give it eye-shadow so I guess it wasn't exactly a snowman, I used some black yarn for its hair and Ashtons god awful fucking fedora that he left at my place the other day "Hm what should we name it?" I ask her and slowly take her hand in mine, she doesn't pull away thankfully. She smiles up and says "Lemily?"

I chuckle but give her a nod "Perfect." She stares up at me and blinks innocently. And I swear I would have kissed her, god knows I would have. But whoever was yelling my name from across the street fucked up my chance to do so. I turn around and squint to get a better look at the waving idiot yelling over.

Carly.
Are you fucking kidding me right now?

I almost panic and run inside when I see her cross the street but I didn't want to leave Emily out here with her crazy ass.
"Hey!" I hear her obnoxious voice and try my best not to let the acid in my stomach rise.
"Erm Hi."

Carly smiles and looks over at Emily "Oh whos this little one?" Em glares at her but stays quiet
"She's not little, and her names Emily." Carly rolls her eyes, stepping closer to me and latching onto my torso, I shift uncomfortably.
"I'm only in town for tonight, you should let me come in and make you dinner to make up for lost time. We didn't get to talk at Maddie's party last week."

I hear Emily make a choking noise before she quickly makes her way back into the apartment building. Shit. Carly ruins everything dammit.

I wiggle out of her embrace, muttering a "fuck off" before rushing into the building trying to catch up with Emily before she gets to her apartment. The elevator would take too long so I ran up the stairs quickly, ignoring the pain in my side reminding me that I needed to get into shape.
I don't see her in the hallway when I reach my floor so I figured I'd check my apartment for her first, I open the door to see her sitting on the couch watching the power puff girls, I join her and clear my throat.

"I'm sorry about that, she can't accept that I dumbed her."

She ignored me.

"Are you really mad?" She shrugs. "I don't know. I just don't know why you let her be all over you if you don't like her."

"Because I didn't want to hurt her feelings? What was I supposed to do, shove her in the snow and yell at her?" I scoff at her and take the remote, shutting the TV off and throwing the remote at the coffee table.
"Why are you mad anyway? You're my friend, its not like we're together or something."

She stands up but doesn't leave like I expect her to, she sits ontop of me catching me by surprise when she latches her lips on to mine with so much force it almost hurts for a second, I move my mouth in motion with hers, our tongues gliding against each other. She starts pulling my lip gently with her teeth and running her fingers through my hair, I can't help the little moan that escapes past my lips, I feel her smile against my lips. I flip us over on the couch so I'm laying on top of her body, she opens her legs so I can be closer to her body.
I gently grind my hips into hers causing her to whimper loudly. I didnt care if this was wrong because it felt so fucking right.

I grind my hips again and finally remove my lips from hers and on to her neck where I suck on the skin lightly leaving a light purple mark, I didn't want to make it so dark that she couldn't cover it up I didn't want her to get in trouble.
I feel her start to unbuckle my jeans so I lift my hips in the air to make it easier for her, she pushes my pants down with her feet and then slides my boxers down slightly so my member was out, I was already hard from slightly dry fucking her. Her hand was cold which made me jump slightly, she mumbles 'sorry' and begins stroking it slowly.
I press my lips back on her and moan against them once she speeds up the pace "fuck" I mumble, I have one hand holding the back of her head so I use the other to reach just above the hem of her sweat pants, her breathing hitches and she nods letting me know to go ahead.

I continue to kiss her as I slowly put my hand under her underwear and feel around for her slit, I bite her lip when I enter a finger and hear her let out a small whimper. She quickens her pace so I do too.

All I heard was our muffled moans and my panting breath, I knew I was going to reach my climax soon and if I didn't get off of her I was going to cum on her clothes "Fuck baby i-oh yes- I'm gonna cum." I whine and sit up she releases her grip and I sit down trying to catch my breathe.
She quickly gets on her knees and looks up at me with a delilish grin before i feel her mouth wrapped around me. "Shit Babygirl."

I throw my head back as she bobs her head up and down, loud moans filling the room. "Use your hand now baby." I tell her and she listens, wrapping her hand around me once again and flicking her wrist up and down quickly.

I reach my high quickly, I put my hand over hers and squeeze my eyes shut as i release into the air, she giggles when I get some on my shirt. "Ew" I mutter and take off the shirt.

Okay bye. Ik that was really early but I'm a horny little shit I'm sorry.