Twenty-two

Luke

-

Emily's hands intertwine with both of mine as she sits on my lap, her lips softly touching mime for a split second. Every time she kisses me its like the world spins, I loved this girl so unbelievably much.

I can't believe she's stuck by me through all of my shit this past year, it was crazy that she was only seventeen it felt as if she had been so much older than that she was so mature, especially when she was with Jackson she seemed so motherly and adult like.

"Do you know how much I love you? Like seriously it drives me mad sometimes." I whisper to her, Jackson laid beside us on the couch fast asleep from watching my little pony, that still played on the TV because I may or may not have been into it also.

"You're my home Luke." She presses her forehead against mine, I close my eyes and him for a moment taking in this moment, I had the only two people I wanted next to me and life couldn't be better.

"Marry me." I whisper back, the words slipping through my teeth and out my lips before I could even think about what I was saying.

Emily chuckles "I'm only seventeen, I haven't even graduated high school yet." I open my eyes and look her directly in hers "I'm not saying right now, I don't care if we get married when I'm forty, just marry me."

I slip off my skull ring from my middle finger "This can just be our promise ring, a promise that we will always belong to each other and one day it can be replaced by an engagement ring."

"Okay." She says while giving me a small smile, I slip the ring on her finger and kiss her knuckle.

"Gorgeous."

"Dork."

"I don't want to ever leave this moment." She admits, I wrap both of my arms around her torso and pull her closer to my body "Me either."

I was going to write smut but I'm going to a church thing soon and I didn't wanna disappoint my lord and savior (aka Dan Howell)

There's going to be a couple more chapters and then an epilogue :)