Explaining

Rachel's POV

"What is there to explain, Cameron!?" I scream, glancing over to my unconscious boyfriend.

"Please..." I hear Cameron whisper. "Just give me another chance. I promise to you that I've changed, I promise,"

"Yeah okay," I sarcastically reply. "I'll definitely give you a second chance,"

"Really?!" He grins.

"No!" I shout. "There is absolutely no way I will go out with you again! Never in a million years! How do you expect me to give you a second chance when all you ever do is stalk me and try to kill Finn? You can keep trying all you want, Cameron. But I'm done! I don't want you in my life anymore, I'm done with all your stupid lies. And I'm done with you!"

"Rachel..." He sighs.

"Don't you 'Rachel' me! Just go away!" I scream, scrambling to my feet.

"Jesus Christ, Rachel!" Cameron growls. "Shut up and listen to me! Just this once!"

"Why?" I narrow my eyes at him. "So you can 'explain' to me why you've been lying to me?.....again?"

"I love you, Rachel...." He frowns. "No one can change that. I know this must be hard for you but please....just hear me out...."

I stand there, shocked. My mouth hanging open. Did he just-no he couldn't have. I mentally shake my head and slowly nod.

"Thank you," he smiles.

Cameron pauses and looks down at his feet. A few minutes go past and he still hasn't said anything. Finn could be dead, and I'm waiting for Cameron to explain himself.

You're such a great, caring girlfriend.

I roll my eyes at my thoughts and look back to Cameron.

"Cameron," I sigh. "We haven't got all night,"

"I know...I know," he weakly smiles. "See if Finn is awake and then I'll explain. He should hear it as well,"

I nod my head in reply and rush over to Finn.

"Finn?" I whisper, lightly shaking him. "Babe? Wake up,"

Finn softly groans and slowly opens his eyes. He smiles up at me and tries to sit up.

"Just stay here, don't get up," I smile. "I'll go get some things to clean you up,"

I stand up and glare at Cameron.

"You two boys behave," I sternly say.

I race into the kitchen as fast as I can, tripping over a few things in the process.

"What are you doing here?!" I hear Finn growl.

Great....now they're probably going to kill each other!

Quickly, I reach up into the medicine cabinet and get some pain relief tablets, ointment and paper towel. I run back to where the boys are and let out a sigh of relief.

Finn stands up and walks over towards me.

"Here," I smile, handing Finn the tables. "Take these,"

Finn smiles in return and swallows the tablets.

"Can you tell me why he's here?" Finn sighs.

I clear my throat and glare at Cameron.

"We're waiting..." I impatiently say.

Cameron takes a deep breath and opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"You don't have anything to explain do you?" I roll my eyes.

Cameron sags his shoulders in defeat.

"Honestly man," huffs Finn. "Why can't you just leave Rachel and I alone! I think you've done enough...unless you want me to bring Mum into this. She'd love to see you again..."

Vigorously, Cameron shakes his head.

"Dot you dare bring Mum into this!" growls Cameron. "You wouldn't,"

"Oh...but I would," smirks Finn.

"Guys!" I shout. "Stop it!"

"Sorry Rach," frowns Finn.

"Yeah, sorry," replies Cameron.

"I think you should go," I calmly say.

"Okay, see you at work next week?" Cameron smirks.

Damn it! You idiot! Why haven't you quit your job yet?!

"Sure," I sigh. "Bye..."

Cameron shoots me an apologetic smile before walking out the front door, closing it behind him.

"You work with him?!" Finn roars.

"Calm down," I say, trying to sound confident. "I didn't do it on purpose. I turned up for the job interview and he was there. We were interviewed together and both got the job. I promise I'll stay away from him,"

"Promise?"

"I promise," I giggle.

Finn grabs my shoulders and embraces me into a huge hug. We hug for a few minutes before pulling away and kissing each other.

"Are you still going to go see your Mum?" I ask, breaking our kiss.

"No, not when Cameron is around and can burst into the house any minute now," he lightly laughs.

"But-"

"No buts," Finn insists. "I'll just ring her and tell her what happened. I can just go and see her tomorrow,"

I nod in reply and we both walk into the kitchen hand-in-hand.

"So what's for dinner?" He cheekily asks.

"Spaghetti Bolognese, is that okay,"

"Anything that you cook is fine with me," he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and quickly turn away from him to hide my blush.