Finn or Cameron

"Rachel? Wake up!" a voice says, shaking me.  

"Mum, go away. I can walk," I say, groaning.  

"Rach?" 

"Finn?" I say, opening one eye.  

"Get up, we're going to be late for school!" Finn says, smiling down at me.  

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask, trying to get out of bed.  

"I got a text from your mum from your phone saying that you wouldn't get out of bed. She told me to come and give you a ride to school, she also told me where you keep the hidden spare key, in case I need it someday," he says, helping me out of bed.  

"Oh, okay. I'll quickly get dressed and then we can go. Thank you," I say, pecking Finn on the lips.

Quite a while later I walked out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go.  

"Finally!" exclaims Finn.  

"Sorry, I lost track of the time when I was in the shower," I say, grabbing my school bag. 

"That's okay. Come on, we don't want to be late for school," he says, opening the bedroom door.

Finn leads me to his car and I hop in. He walks around the back of the car and jumps in the drivers side. I hand Finn the car keys and he starts up the engine.

"I'm guessing you got the car fixed?" I ask, remembering back to last night.  

"Yep! Dad's a mechanic, so he fixes it last night, after I dropped you home," he laughs.  

"Oh, that's good," I say.

Finn puts the indicator on and drives out of my street. I look up at the dashboard and see a little paper bag and a coffee mug.

"What's that?" I ask, pointing to the dashboard.  

"It's for you. It's a caramel latte and cinnamon roll," he says, smiling.  

"Yum! Thank you! They're my favourite," I thank him. 

He smiles and pecks me lightly on the lips. I look down at the coffee to hide my blush.

*_*_*_*

"We're here!" he says, parking the car.  

"Thank you for the lift," I smile.  

"It's my pleasure, Rach," he replies.

We both get out of the car and make our way through the school gate, hand in hand. I see Estelle and Emma and run over to them, closely followed by Finn.

"How was last night?" asks Emma, cheekily.  

"It was alright," I say, winking at Finn.  

"Yeah, it was average," he says, smiling.  

"Is it alright if Finn sits with us?" I ask, putting on my puppy dog face.  

"Well, he is your boyfriend. So I guess he can sit with us," replies Estelle, taking a bite of my cinnamon roll.  

"Thanks girls," says Finn, giving them a playful wink.

A few minutes later the bell rings signalling first period. Finn and I walk to English together.

"I feel sorry for you," I say to Finn, as we walk to the classroom.

"Why?" he answers, looking confused.

"You have to sit next to Veronica," I say, giggling.

"She's actually quite nice. What's so bad about her?" Finn asks.