Maybe this isn't such a good idea

Cameron's POV

"Fine then!" I sigh, loudly. "I'll just have to do it myself!"

Without giving him a chance to reply, I hang up.

"What is wrong with him?" I mutter to myself, walking towards my car. "He's such a baby!"

Violently, I open the car door, jump inside and slam the door closed. Starting the engine, a thought pops into my head. I evilly grin to myself and pull out onto the road.

*_*_*_*

Maybe you shouldn't be doing this? What have they done to deserve this?

I quickly shake those thoughts out of my head and jump out of the car.

Rachel and Finn are happy together. You'll eventually find someone who will love you like Rachel loves Finn.

"Shut up!" I growl.

I shove my hands into my pockets and walk up to the front porch.

"How am I meant make my 'entrance'?" I ask myself, mentally slapping my face. "Great one, Cameron! What are you going to do now?"

Aha!

Lifting my hand out of my pocket, I get ready to knock on the door.

"See you soon, Rach," I hear Finn say.

"Don't be too long," Rachel replies.

Oh god! What if they-

I'm cut off with the door opening.
I panic. Without knowing, I punch Finn right in the face. I hear a crack under my knuckles, telling me that I just broke Finn's nose.
Finn falls to the ground, with a bleeding nose. He doesn't move, that's when I start to worry.

Guiltily, I glance over at Rachel. She's blinking rapidly, probably wondering wether that actually happened.

Slowly, tears start to run down her face.

"Please don't cry," I frown.

Rachel opens her mouth to reply but nothing comes out. she slides down the wall and sobs into her hands.

"Please, Rachel," I kneel down beside her. "I can explain..."

I sit beside her and she looks up from her hands. Not making any eye contact with me, she looks over at Finn.

"I can explain......I will explain everything...."