Finns 'outing'

"I'm Camerons' brother," he says, frowning.

I start to laugh so hard, that my stomach starts to hurt. "Great joke," I laugh, clenching my stomach.

"Rach?" he puts his hand on my shoulder. "It's not a joke, I really am his brother,"

"No! This can't be happening!" I scream, getting up from the bed.

"I'm sorry, Rachel," Finn says grabbing my arm.

"Why hasn't he said anything to you?" I ask, calming myself down.

"It's kind of...weird between us..." he frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"My parents and I kicked him out of the house years ago," Finn says, tears welling in his eyes. "He used to abuse us and get arrested all the time. We got fed up and told the cops. They were about to arrest him, but he ran away. And I hadn't seen him for 8 years before the other day,"

"How come he doesn't recognise you?" I ask.

"I've changed a lot since I last saw him. I was about 9 so, puberty hadn't kicked in yet," he says, blushing.

"Oh," I laugh.

There is a long silence and then we both burst out into laughter. After we finish laughing I think of something.

"Finn? Can I ask you something?" I look into his eyes.

"Anything, Rach," he replies.

"Is your dad, you know, dead..." I quietly say.

"Yeah," he frowns.

"How did he die?" I ask, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"He had a stroke whilst no one was home. We came home and found him dead...it was about 10 years ago," he frowns, looking down at his feet.

"What!?" I shout.

"Rachel? Are you alright?" asks Finn, grabbing my shoulders.

"Finn, Cameron shot your dad in the leg the other day and he died," I whisper.

"Look, Rachel. I don't know what Cameron has told you but whatever he has, it's not true. You have to forget him, please. He's not a good person," he says, pulling me into a hug.

"I believe you," I say, hugging him back.

We hug for a while until Finn finally pulls away and pecks me on the lips.

"I just realised that I need to go into town to pick something up. I promise I will be back before you know it," he says, getting up from the bed.

"Okay? What are you getting?" I ask, whilst he puts on his jumper.

"Nothing special, it's mums birthday soon. I'm picking up her present," he smiles. "There's some food on the kitchen bench if you get hungry, but I should be home before dinner,"

"Thanks,"

He smiles in reply and puts on his shoes.

"Alright, I'll see you soon then?" I smile.

"I'll see you soon," he chuckles.

He leans towards me and places a tiny kiss on my lips. I blush and he laughs. Finn walks out the bedroom door and down the stairs. Moments later I hear the front door lock shut.

I flop back onto the bed, I had no idea what to do. It was the first time I had been to Finns house and I barely even knew my way around the house. I got up from the bed and walked out the bedroom door. It was quiet, since I was the only one there. The stairs creaked as I walked down them. The creaks echoed through the house. I made my way into the kitchen to grab some food. I sniff the air and smell something divine!

"Mmmm! Something smells good!" I say to myself.

As I walk into the kitchen the smell becomes more powerful. I follow the sent and it leads me to the oven. The oven was on, but really low. Finn had been cooking! I open the oven to find a large baking tray full of lasagne. I quickly close the oven door, just incase it was meant to be a surprise. Looking over to the kitchen bench I see the 'food' Finn must have been talking about. It was neatly wrapped in a little box with a tag on it that read 'just for you, Rachel'. I smiled, this was one of the cutest things anyone has ever done for me. I open the box and find some white-chocolate cookies and Turkish delight, my favourite! Quickly, I race upstairs with the little box of goodies.

*_*_*_*

"Where is he?" I ask myself.

It had been 2 hours since Finn had left and it was getting dark. I was starting to get a bit worried about him.

"I'll give him a call," I say, grabbing my phone out of my school bag.

Ring Ring, Ring Ring

"H-hello?" A male voice says.

"Finn?"

"Rachel!" Finn shouts.

I hear another mans voice in the background. He sounded angry, very angry.

"What's wrong? Finn? Where are you?" I ask, worriedly.

"I-it's Cameron! He's out of control!" shouts Finn.

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you!" I scream into the phone.

"No! Put that down!" Finn demands, I had a slight feeling that it wasn't to me.

"Babe! Where are you?"

"I'm at the very last house in my street. Number 173," he answers, trying to sound calm.

"You told her where my house is!? You bastard!" someone shouts on the other end of the line. It sounded a lot like Cameron.

"Just come, quick!" Finn shouts into the phone.

"I'm leaving now!" I scramble out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Please! Don't do this!" Finn shouts at Cameron.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The line goes dead.

"Shit! Finn?!" I scream, as I race down the street.

A few minutes later I arrive at number 173. It was a big house made of bricks. But I had no time to admire the house, I had to save Finn. I run down the driveway and onto the front porch. I lift my hand up to knock on the door. What the hell am I doing? They're not going to answer the door, they are having a fight for crying out loud. I kick the door down to reveal the most scariest sight I have ever seen!