Your lips = heaven

I blush, smiling, I close my eyes. I suddenly feel warm lips pressed against mine.

I smile, this was one of my 'first kisses' and I was going to make it last.

I kiss back, our lips in sync. I open my mouth to deepen the kiss. I feel a warm hand stroking my back. I throw my head back laughing.

"You okay?" Cameron says, looking puzzled.  

"It tickles!" I squeal.  

"What? This?" He says, tickling me harder on my back.  

"Stop, hehe, Stop it!" I scream, softly.

He slides his hand around my waist and picks me up, bridal style.  

As we walk up the stairs, Cameron looks at me.

"Yes?" I ask, awkwardly.  

"Nothing," he says looking down. 

I frown, tears welling in my eyes.  

"Don't cry," he whispers.  

"I just don't like seeing you like this and then you not telling me what wrong," I say, tears falling down my cheeks.

He opens the bedroom door and playfully throws me onto the bed.

"Hey!" I whisper, loudly.  

"Hi," he says, winking.

I get up off the bed. I run over to him and push him onto the bed. Running, I jump on top of him. He cringes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" I say, sarcastically.  

"No," he says, glaring at me.

He winks at me and I lay down on his chest. It's warm and comfortable. Cameron starts to stroke my hair.  

I look up at him and he looks at me. 

He leans towards me and we kiss, yet again. We break the kiss, slowly. I open my eyes to see Cameron biting his lip. Damn! I lean into him, again and our lips touch, softly. He rolls me over so that he's on top of me. I giggle and smile in the kiss.

Knock, Knock!

Really!? Why does that always have to happen! 

Cameron looks up at the door. He gets up and carefully place my head on the pillow. He smiles at me, making me blush.  

Walking over to the door, he looks back at me, before blowing me a kiss. I blush even more. He opens the bedroom door. I scream!

__________________________________ 

Comment what you think will happen next chapter ???? 

Thankyou to everyone who reads this book. Don't be afraid to comment! :)