I'm going to miss you Finn

"I got accepted for the special forces," he frowns.

"Finn! What!" I scream.

"I'm sorry, Rachel," he says, tearing up.

"B-but," I sob.

"I know it's hard." he cries. "But I love you so so so much!"

"This can't be happening! I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming!" I say, pinching myself.

"Oh, Rach," he sniffles.

"Ouch!" I scream, rubbing my arm where I pinch myself.

Finn lets out a soft laugh and I force a smile at him.

What am I going to do without Finn? He can't go!

"Why do you have to go?" I sniffle. "We can run away together, that way you can't go,"

Finn sighs. "Rach, we both know I can't do that,"

"I know," I sigh. "I really am going to miss you,"

"I'm going to miss you even more," he smiles.

I shuffle over to him and snuggle into his bare chest. The thought of him going away for-hang on...

"Finn?" I whisper.

"Yeah?" he asks, kissing my hair.

"Exactly how long are you going away for?" I ask, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm leaving in 2 weeks and I'm going to be away for 4 years," he frowns.

"F-f-four years!" I sob.

"Shhh...it's going to be alright," he reassures, stroking my hair.

"You sure?" I ask, snuggling harder into his chest.

"I'm sure, Rach. Just go to sleep and we can talk about it in the morning," he says, pulling the covers over us.

"I love you, Finn," I sigh.

He chuckles. "I love you too, Rachel,"

I force a smile and entwine my fingers with his. Finn places a hand on my chin and lifts my head up so we could see each others faces. I sigh and close my eyes. I feel his lips pressed against mine and I smile in the kiss.

What am I going to do without Finn? He is so perfect and I can't imagine what will happen to him. I'm scared.

Mentally, I shake my head and kiss him back.

After a long while of just kissing, Finn breaks the kiss and we both open our eyes.

"I'm really going to miss that," Finn says, lowering his head.

"Me too," I agree, getting comfortable in bed.

"Goodnight, babe," he says, pecking me on the lips.

"Night," I smile.

Finn wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly. I smile and close my eyes and slowly drift asleep.