Getting Ready

"Finn! Wake up!" I shout, shaking Finn. "We're going to be late!"

"5 more minutes," Finn groans.

"Come on!" I shout, walking out the door.

It is Emma's birthday today and I have to make it special. I am already dressed and ready, all I have to do is wait for Finn.

"Hurry up!" I shout, up the stairs.

"Calm down! I'm coming!" he shouts back.

Finn jogs down the stairs wearing some black skinny jeans, a checkered button-up top and a black leather jacket. I smile, as his eyes meet mine.

"You look gorgeous," Finn smiles, looking at my dress.

I am wearing a wavy, lacy skirt that goes down to my knees, with a light blue denim button-up t-shirt tucked in the skirt with a brown bow belt holding everything together.

I giggle. "Thanks, Finn,"

"My pleasure, Rach," he smiles, walking towards me.

"Let's go! We don't want to be late," I smile, grabbing his hand and holding it in mine as I walk to the front door.

Finn puts his hand on my shoulder and swivels me around so that our noses are touching. I feel my heart skip a beat and tears start forming in my eyes.

"Don't cry, Rach," he frowns, whipping my tear away.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really going to miss you," I sniffle, lowering my head.

"I'm going to miss you even more," he says, lifting my chin up.

"You still sick?" I quietly say.

"Not really, why?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

Before he can say anything else I lean up and swiftly kiss him. I hadn't kissed him for ages and to think that I would be missing out on this feeling for 4 years, whilst Finn was away, really broke my heart.

We break the kiss, slowly, and look up into each others eyes. Finn smirks at me and I blush, and look down at my feet.

"What was that for?" he laughs.

"I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend, is that okay?" I ask, cheekily.

"It's absolutely fine! You can do it whenever you want," he winks.

I roll my eyes and walk out the front door, closely followed by Finn.