The Gun Shot

"Please, Cameron," I plead.

"No!" he lets go off the trigger and the gun goes off.

BANG!!!

"Rachel!" Finn shouts, running towards me.

"Shit!" shouts Cameron.

Everything starts to go blurry and I start to get dizzy. I groaned as I fell to my hands and knees.

"I'm so sorry, Rachel!" Shouts Cameron.

I look up at him a little confused. What was he talking about, why was he apologising? I feel something wet on my hand as I look down and see a small pool of blood underneath me.

"Who's blood is that?" I thought to myself.

But as soon as the thought comes into my mind unbearable pain pierces through my entire body as I scream out in agony. I fall to the floor on my side and reach up to my stomach where it felt like my whole body was ripped in half. My entire shirt was covered in thick, red liquid and the pain was getting worse. My screams continue to pierce the air.

I open my eyes to see Finn kneeling down beside me, pulling his jumper off.

"It's going to be alright, Rachel," he manages to say through the tears that cover his entire face. "Stay with me and keep your eyes open,"

"I-I-I..." I try to talk but I'm cut off as I start coughing.

"Shhhh," even Finns shakey voice sounds distant.

I struggle to keep my eyes open as I watch Finn scunch up his jumper. He moves his hand up to my stomach and presses his jumper against what I guess was a bullet wound. I scream out loudly as he puts pressure onto the wound; it hurt so badly but I know that he is trying to slow down the bleeding.

"Rachel! Oh my god! What have I done!" Cameron shouts.

"Just get an ambulance!" says Finn, trying to keep me calm.

Cameron runs into the kitchen and rings 000. I vaguely hear him talking on the phone asking for an ambulance.

"Just s-stay with m-me Rachel. Ke-keep your eyes o-open," he whispers stroking my head.

I could feel my eyes getting heavier from the amount of blood I was loosing. Finn snakes his arm around my neck and picks me up, still keeping pressure on the wound. Tears flood down Finns face;they dripped down his cheek and then onto my face.

"The ambulance is coming now," Finn looks down at me and forces a smile.

"I-it hurts, Fi-Finn," I quietly say.

Moments later I hear an ambulance siren in the distance. Finn opens the front door and walks up the driveway with me in his arms. He places me onto the ambulance stretcher and the paramedics wheel me inside the ambulance.

"I'll meet you at the hospital, Rach!" shouts Finn as they close the ambulance doors.

"Finn!" I try to scream but it becomes a quiet whisper.

I suddenly start to feel light headed and dizzy. All of a sudden everything goes...black.