...Finn Rider...

The school bell rings, I grab my books and swing my bag over my shoulder. Estelle and I walk to first period together. Maths! At least the good thing about school was that Cameron was in all my classes and sat next to me in every class (that was just how the seating plan worked out).

"Cya at lunch, Rachel," Estelle waves, making her way down the hall to her maths class.

"Cya," I wave back at her.

I walk into the classroom to see the normal high school scene. Girls flirting with guys, guys checking girls out, people making out, the popular group all crowded around each other and of course, there was the shy kids that would just sit at their desks and play with their pencil or do their homework. I turn to look at Cameron and Veronica, probably having a make out session. But to my surprise, Veronica was sitting all alone, her arms crossed over her chest like she was in a very bad mood. I look up to the back of the classroom where Cameron sat alone. He sat there playing with his pen. Flipping it up and catching it with one finger, he looked pretty hot. He got bored and looked up to see me walking towards him. His frown turned into a smile as soon as I sat down.

"Hey there, gorgeous," he smiles, placing a hand on my knee.

"Hi," I say, trying to sound sexy.

I really wanted to get him jealous and this was the best way to do it. Act as if I still like him and pretend to be all sexy and then go on a date in front of him just to piss him off.

He laughs at my attempt at being sexy. "You serious?" he breathes into my ear.

"Shutup," I lean over and punch him in the arm, just below the bit that was broken.

"Ouch!" he yelped in pain, making a few people turn around and give him a strange look.

"Hmph," I open up my text book and quickly finish off the last question that I forgot to do for homework.

A few moments later Mr. Grudge comes into the classroom. Everyone immediately stops what they were doing and looked up at the him.

"Good morning class," he says, in his boring, old, squeaky, man-lady voice.

I internally giggle at my thought and pretend as if I had never thought that. I placed my head on the desk and started to draw flowers in the corners of my book.

"We have a new student today, his..." the word his ringed in my ears and repeated over and over in my brain. He better be hot or there is absolutely no chance I'm going to find a boyfriend before Cameron asks to meet the poor guy who doesn't even exist.

"His name is, Finn Rider," I immediately shot my head up and could have sworn I felt drool ooze out of my mouth.

"Hey," he smiles, he wasn't the least bit nervous.

His eyes were the colour of the clear aqua coloured ocean. Caramel coloured hair, that was sexily ruffled, covered his entire top of his head. He wore black skinny jeans and a light blue dressy, button-up shirt. He caught me looking at him and nodded my way before smirking at me. I felt my cheeks start to heat up, I grabbed my face and banged it onto the desk. Cameron quietly laughed at my response.

*_*_*_*

"Are the rumours true?" asks Emma.

"Wait, what rum-" I get cut off.

"Are you and the new guy Finn really dating?" asks Estelle, knowing what my plan was.

"Pfft! I wish!" I exclaim in frustration.

"Ahem," someone quietly clears their throat behind us.

"Yes?" I ask swiveling around in my chair. "Oh, hey Finn,"

"Hey, Rach," he smiles showing his pearly white teeth.

The way he said me name sent shivers over my body and I didn't know what to say. No one has ever called me Rach, my mum calls me ell and all my friends call me Rachel.

"What's up?" I finally manage to say.

"Can I talk to you in private, please?" he looked at the girls and back at me.

"Sure," I twirl my hair, making the moment look more 'flirty'.

He grabs my wrist and drags me to the cafeteria and smiles at me. I smile back at him.

"Rachel Meena, will you go out with me?" he says, grabbing my hands and holding them in his.

"I would love to," I say, looking down to hide my blush.

"You free tonight?" he asks.

"Yep! What about 5:30?" I ask.

"Sure, I'll pick you up tonight. Text me your address this arvo," he says, pulling out his phone.

We exchange numbers and I text him my address.

"Where would you like to go?" he asks, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

I had no idea where to go and then I realised something. Cameron and his mates go to the Chinese restaurant, down the road from my place, every Friday night. And today was Friday! This was the perfect opportunity to make him jealous.

"I like Chinese," I say, giving him a playful wink before walking away.

"Wait," he says, softly.

I turn around to see him right in front of me.

"You forgot something," he smiles.

He leans towards me and places a tiny kiss on my cheek. He smiles at me and I blush.

"Cya tonight, 5:30," I say, smiling.

"Cya later," he replies.

I walk back towards Estelle and Emma. They look at me blankly as I sit down.

"What was that all about?" asks Emma, curiously.

"The rumours are officially true, I am dating Finn Rider," I say smiling.

Phase 2=Complete

Phase 3-Make Cameron jealous on our first date.