Our first date

"Mum! I'm home," I shout as I enter my house.  

I race upstairs and toss my bag onto my bed.  

"You're in a hurry, sweetie," says mum, handing me a pile of clean clothes from my bedroom door.  

"I have a date," I say winking at her.  

"I let you get ready then," she says smiling.  

"Thanks mum," I say, as she walks out the bedroom door.

I quickly race into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I strip off my clothes and step into the warm, soothing shower. I wash my long, blonde hair and body as quickly as I possibly can and step out of the shower. I grab a towel and wrap it tightly around my body. Running to my wardrobe, I put on my bra and underwear. I rummage through my wardrobe and pick out the sexiest looking dress. It was a strapless dress that was half white (the top) and lacy-blue (the bottom), it went just above me knees. I slip on some blue flats with tiny bows on the front.

Checking the time, I realise that it felt strange not going on a date with Cameron. But I had to make him pay for what he did.

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door. I was quickly finishing putting my makeup on when my bedroom door opened revealing a very handsome Finn Rider. He was wearing blue skinny jeans with a cream coloured buttoned up dress shirt. On his feet were shiny black shoes that fit him perfectly and he was wearing a very sexy black leather jacket. 

"Hey, the front door was - wow!" his jaw dropped in amazement. "You look gorgeous!" 

"Thank you," I say, blushing.  

I grab my purse from my desk and walk out the bedroom door with Finn.

"Bye, honey," says mum from the kitchen. 

She pokes her head out and looks Finn up and down. 

"Oh, who's this?" she says winking at me. 

"This is Finn. Finn this is my mum," I says introducing them.  

"Have fun," she says, smiling at me.

Finn opens the front door and offers me his hand. I take it and we walk out to the door, to his car, linking arms. He opens the car door for me. I step inside and put my seat belt on whilst he turns on the car.  

"Where are we going?" I ask, smiling up at him.  

"You said you liked Chinese, right?" he asks, putting the indicator on.  

"Yeah, what Chinese place are we going to," I ask.  

"You'll have to wait and see," he says, chuckling. 

I sigh, crossing my fingers that we were going to the Chinese restaurant that Cameron was going to.  

"What's wrong?" asks Finn, hearing my sigh.  

"Oh, it's nothing," I say smiling at him 

He smiles back in response.

We pull up in front of the restaurant. I look up and a smile appears on my face. It was the right place. Yes! I see Cameron and his mates get out of his car and walk into the restaurant.  

"Is this the right one?" Finn asks, looking at my beaming smile.  

"Yes! I love this place, it's my favourite!" I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek to say thank you.  

"Me too," he says, blushing.

He takes off his seat belt and I take of mine. Finn opens his car door and walks around the back of the car and opens my door. He puts out his hand and I take it. I smile at him and he gives me a playful wink.