The Hospital

-Finns POV-

I sat on the hard plastic chairs in the waiting room in the hospital. I had been waiting in the waiting room for hours and still there was no sign of any doctors giving me 'the news'. I was starting to get really worried. Suddenly a doctor comes out from the operating room that Rachel was in.

"How is she!?" I whisper-shout at the doctor.

"I need to speak to a family member," the doctor says.

"I'm a family member...I'm her...ummm...brother," I lie, I had to know how she was doing.

"Oh, okay. She's not doing to well," he trails off.

"What do you mean!?" I ask, shocked at what I had heard.

"She's in a coma..." the doctor quietly says.

"What!?" I shout.

"She has lost a lot of blood and her body went into shock. We have operated on her and she was very lucky that the bullet didn't hit any major organs. She is currently in a coma," the doctor says, trying to sound reassuring.

"When will she be okay?" I ask, trying to calm myself down.

"Honestly, I have no certainties. It could be hours, days, weeks, months or even years," he replies.

"No!" I slide down the wall in tears.

*_*_*_*

I wake up in the hard plastic chair in the room that Rachel was in. It had been 2 weeks since she was shot, she looked so pale and lifeless on the hospital bed. She was hooked up to so many different machines, and I really missed her.

I remember the first time I laid eyes on Rachel. She was literally 'drooling' when she saw me. I remember looking at her and nearly bursting out laughing. I nodded her way and smirked at her response. She started to blush and went as bright red as a tomato and slammed her head down onto the table. And then the best moment of that day was when I asked her out.

I was brought out of my daze when there was a small knock on the door. I get up from my chair and walk over to the door. I open it to reveal two teary girls, Estelle and Emma.

"Hey, girls," I look down to hide my teary face.

"Finn!" Emma shouts, running towards me.

I open my arms to welcome her into a big hug. She collapses in my arms and I tighten my grip around her. I can hear her quietly sobbing in my arms.

"How's she doing?" asks Estelle, walking over to the bed.

"She hasn't shown any signs of movement or recovery," I frown.

Estelle collapses beside the bed and Emma starts to sob louder.

"I'm sure she will be better soon, girls," I say, trying my best to sound reassuring.

"Hopefully," Emma says, looking up at me from my chest.

There's another knock on the door and a nurse comes in.

"Sorry, girls. Visiting hours have ended for the day. You can come back tomorrow," she smiles.

"Okay, come on Estelle. We can come back tomorrow," Emma says, slowly breaking our hug.

"We all love you, Rachel," Estelle says, placing a kiss on Rachel forehead.

"Ring us if anything happens," says Emma.

"I promise I will," I reply with a smile.

The girls walk out of the room and down the hallway. I closed the door as I watched them walk out of my sight. I turned towards Rachel and sighed. I really wish she would get better. Walking over towards the plastic chair I almost break down. I grab the chair and drag it over to the very edge of Rachel's bed.

"I don't know wether you can hear me, but I really miss you Rach," I sob onto her shoulder.

Gently, I place a tiny kiss on her lips. I pull away and sigh.

"Goodnight, Rachel,"

I sit back in the chair and cry myself to sleep.

Rachel had to wake up. She had to...