Chapter 30

*the next day*

It was about noon, and I was about to go meet Andrea. But that all changed.

I was walking, minding my own business... when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said as I realized who he was.

"Taylor. We need to talk." It was Connor.

"What." I said as I crossed my arms and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Look, I don't know what I did but I just want to say I'm sorry."

"Really? you don't know what you did" I said sarcastically. "Well maybe 'Jenna' knows, cause you're always hanging out with her now."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because it's true, Connor." I snapped back.

"Well maybe now you get a feel of how I feel whenever you hang out with Joey!"

I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I'm sorry!" I said as I walked away from everything.

Connors POV

I just stood there in shock for a bit. What just happened? I speed walked up to where Taylor was sitting.

"I don't want to talk to you!" she said sharply.

I sat next to her lifting her chin. "Taylor. I love you and only you, you know that."

"I just...." she turned her head away from me. "I don't know right now."

Taylor's POV

"Taylor?" Andrea said as she saw me and Connor. "What's going on? why are you crying?"

I said nothing.

"We were just...talking. But I gotta go." Connor walked off.

"What's really going on."

"Nothing okay? let's just go have fun." I said getting up.

I tried not to bring it up the whole rest of the day. Me and Andrea met up with Joey and watched Shane's podcast with him and Lohanthony. Then we were just walking around and being bored. It was the last day, so at the end of the night we watched YouTubers on the main stage. There was Zoella, Caspar Lee, iJustine, The Shaytards, and a lot more.

Over all, today was pretty crap. I couldn't stop thinking about me and Connors conversation. I thought about if I should forgive him before we left tomorrow, but I just couldn't.

When I got back to the room it was about 11pm. I was so exhausted and fell asleep right away.

-------------the next day-------------

I woke up extra early today...big mistake. I was still exhausted from the long Vidcon 'weekend'.

"Ugh. I'm ready to go home." Joey said walking to the couch where I was sitting.

"I just want to leave. I'm sooooo tired." I said rubbing my eyes.

"So, I know you don't want to talk about this...but how are you and Connor?" He asked sounding serious.

"Well....i guess not okay. I don't know if......." I trailed off. "You know what, never mind."

"Okay. We leave at like 11." He said getting up.

I grabbed my MacBook and logged onto twitter to get my mind off things. It was 10am right now, and I didn't really want to put makeup on for just sitting on twitter, so i didn't. By the time I had gotten bored enough on twitter, it was 10:45. Joey had taken a shower, and was now packing. I decided to start packing up too. While I was putting things into my bag, I found a necklace in a hidden compartment. It was an infinity necklace that Connor gave me on my birthday when I turned 18. I just stared at it for a bit letting the memories back in.

*"Ok. Next thing on the list. Eat this candy" he said as he threw it up like rain or snow or something. The sour patch kids hit me when It came back down.

"Hey your candy just hit me in the face!" I said smiling and holding up the bag.

"Ok so." He said smiling.

"So. That's NOT VERY NICE!" I yelled as I threw a bunch of candy at him.

Soon we were having a candy war. I hid behind his couch and threw bags every chance I got.

He hit me a few times, but I hit him more.*

*We drove to my parents house and no one was awake. So we just rested on the couch in the living room. At times we were sleeping, sometimes we were talking, or just not saying anything. Connor had me in his arms the whole time. It was perfect, until my 12 year old brother, walked out of his room.

"EWW! Get a room!" He yelled.

"Go away Jake!" I said as quiet as I could, not moving from Connors arms.

"Leave." I said shooing him. But he just sat down next to us.

"So Connor." He said acting weird.

"Jake..." I sighed.

"Dating my sister? Yeah you better not break her heart, or I will break your face."

"Do you think he's afraid of a 12 year old?"

"We're only 8 years apart!" Jake complained.

"Yeah but-" I started. But Connor cut me off.

"No he's totally right. If I ever break your heart, he can break my face."

"Deal." Then he walked back into his room, probably to do something nerdy.

"But the thing is, I'm never going to break your heart." Connor said making sure Jake was in his room.

I smiled and looked up at him. "I know." I said before planting a kiss on his lips.*

I smiled to myself. Damn I missed him so much.

"C'mon Taylor! We need to check out!" Joey said rushing me.

I grabbed the luggage and my iPhone. We check out of the hotel and got in his car right away to go home. We stopped at Taco Bell on the way back for lunch. Joey Vlogged while we were eating.

"So hello everyoneeee, I'm with Tay Tay eatin taco bell!" he said holding up his camera.

"Joey you're going to get us killed if you keep vlogging and driving." I said laughing a bit.

He kept vlogging for like the longest time, going on about Vidcon and all that. But I was done eating my taco, so I just fell asleep to the sound of his voice while he talked to his camera.

The next thing I remember is waking up in a hospital room.