Chapter 17

At about 10:30 me and Connor got ready and headed out the door. We got into my car and I drove us there. By the time we were there it was about 10:58.

"Haha perfect timing." He grinned and nudged me.

We sat way in the back during the movie, eating our popcorn and drinking blue icees. It was the scariest thing I've ever seen. Every time I got scared or screamed I held Connors hand realllyyyy tight. At the end of the movie I was still holding Connors hand, and shaking. We got into the car and Connor Vlogged while I was driving.

"Okay. So guys. We just saw a really scary movie." He looked at me almost laughing that I was scared. "The conjuring." He smiled.

"Okay. So guys that was the most scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life." I said as he pointed the camera towards me.

"It wasn't that scary to me. Buy what was scarier was when Taylor got scared she would squeeze my hand really really right. And it hurt." He laughed.

"Well I'm sorry! It was scary." I said focusing on driving.

When we got home it was about 1-ish, and I went right to bed not even thinking about the movie.

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ughhh who could be calling at like 8am?

"Hello?" I answered not even looking at who it was.

"Taylor."

"Joey? What do you want." I said annoyed.

"Girl, I saw the conjuring last night and sawyer is gone. So I'm home alone."

"And?" I said confused.

"I'm scared!" He said sounding like a girl.

"We'll. I don't feel like driving so you come over here okay?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Be over in 5" he said ending the call. I set my phone down and walked downstairs. Nobody was here? Now I was scared. I saw a note on the desk in the living room.

Taylor,

Went to Sams for an 'o2l day' I guess. Be back around 9

-Jc Ricky Kian + Connor.

I walked back upstairs to get dressed. I figured it was a lazy day again, so I put on yoga pants and my Joey Graceffa totro shirt. I was just about to walk downstairs when I remembered to bring my phone and grab my laptop. I turned around to see Joey standing in my door way.

I jumped with surprise. "Oh gosh Joey. Don't scare me like that!" I screamed at Joey who was laughing.

"Sorry!" He said in laughter.

I walked past him to the kitchen to make some coffee.

"C'mon Tay. I'm sorry." He said walking behind me. I ignored him.

"It was funny, you have to admit." He said giggling more.

I turned around and looked at him that said 'funny?!?!? Really?!'

"Okay. It wasn't funny at all. Best friends again?" He held out his hand for a high five. I waited before high-fiving him back and laughing at how childish we were. We went into the living room after a while and I grabbed my laptop and caught up on YouTube videos. When I watched joeys recent vlog, there was a bunch of comments about me.

"Why are there comments about me?" I asked confused.

"Because my viewers love you." He said smiling.

"Actually, Connor was talking about how his viewers love me too." I said ironically.

"You're famous!" He said grabbing my shoulders.