Chapter 18

FRIDAY MORNING

I woke up and got dressed right away. It was 2am and we needed to be at the airport by 3, because our flight leaves at about 6 and we need to go through security and all that. I got dressed in a regular batman shirt and sweatpants. I didn't put on any makeup, because I know nobody cares if I look good on the airplane. I walked into Connors room to see him on twitter on his laptop. I walked over and closed his laptop.

"Don't fool around we need to get ready!" I said as I took it away from him and put it in his packed suitcase.

"Sorry!" He said putting his hands up like he's innocent.

"Get dressed and come down for quick breakfast." I said kissing his cheek.

I walked downstairs with my packed suitcase and made coffee for us both. He walked down with his suitcase and sat down by his computer in the kitchen.

"Ugh I'm so tired." I mumbled.

"Same. It's NOT fun getting up this early. FOR ANY REASON!" He whispered back.

"And I look like crap." I said brushing a hand through my hair

"Hey." He said grabbing my hand and looking deep into my eyes. "You never look like crap to me. You're beautiful even without makeup on."

"Awe baby." I said walking over and placing a kiss on his lips. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said smiling a bit. "And you taste like coffee." He said laughing.

"Way to ruin the moment." I laughed as I walked back over to my chair and taking another sip of coffee and looking on tumblr. Nothing really interesting on tumblr anymore. Just really awkward gifs and flower crowns on everyone.

By the time we were done drinking out coffee we were woken up enough. I looked at my phone and it was 2:47. Damn we have to leave!

"Connor we need to gooooo." I said as quiet as possible.

"Okay just one sec." He said logging out of twitter on the Mac.

I tried to lift my bags but I was too tired and weak so it was a struggle. I dragged it out the door until Connor stopped me and grabbed it from me. He put them in the back seat for me.

"Such a gentlemen." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and we swayed for a bit.

After about 2 minutes I broke the silence. "You know we really have to get going."

"But I want this to last forever!" He whined.

"But were going to miss the flight." I said kissing him and letting go. "By the way, you're driving. I'm too tired." I said as I got into the car with a devilish smile. He got into the driver seat. Of course, I had to plan everything out before we got there, because I'm just me.

"So when we land, it'll be about like 7, and we get to my house and hang out and all that, then we can go visit you're parents the next day, and we go back and spend another night at my parents house and our flight leaves at 2 on Monday." I said thinking it out in my head.

"Frantastic Monday!" He said getting distracted.

"Oh no. Don't go all ADD on me." I said half joking.

We talked a bit until we got to the airport and went through security blah blah blahhhh. And we finally boarded at like 5:55. The bad thing was, we weren't sitting next to eachother. I sat in the front of the plane by what looked like a really rich old man. Connor had sat by a really fat lady who was squishing him into the window.

I was just waiting for everyone to board and for us to finally get going because I really didn't want to be sitting by someone I didn't know. It just made me uncomfturable (idk how to spell it lol). Then about 2 minutes before we were going to take off, I saw Connor was talking to the man sitting next to me, so I immediately pulled our an earphone.

All I heard him say, was: "-and I would like to sit next to my girlfriend. Is that alright?"

"Alright. Thank you for being so polite." The man said as he got up out of his seat. But before he would let Connor get into the spot, I heard him murmur into Connor ear, hoping I didn't hear. But I did. He said "And young man, make sure to treat her right and never let her go." And he patted him on the back.

He sat down and I gave him a little peck on the lips. "What did you say to that guy?" I asked quietly.

"Well, enough to make him move." He laughed.

A few minutes I went to sleep on his shoulder, and he was sleeping on my head.

***********************************
Soooo short chapter before I go to bed. My wifi has been on and off today, and this might be up right after I'm done writing, or might be up in the morning. So anyways, ya I'll be back with another chapter tomorrow!