Chapter 15

All my friends were at this dinner thing! Joey, Meghan, Jimmy, Anthony, Kalel, David, Alyssa...everyone was here. I was so surprised! We all ate dinner for my birthday and I got lots of presents. I was so happy. After this we were going to Anthony and Kalels place to just like party. I don't really know...because I didn't plan this to happen. So we got done with dinner about 6:30 and all left to go to Kalel's house. There was A LOT of people there. It was kind of strange because their house was so big, and it was really crowded. I didn't even recognize some of the people there. So I made sure to hold Connors hand the whole time.

As soon as we walked in, Luke (conard) greeted us. "Want to go play some truth or dare guys?" He said almost shouting.

"Sure!" Connor said back. We followed Luke to a room with a bunch of people in it. But there was a corner where Joey, Sawyer, Kian, Anthony and Sam were sitting in a circle. Joey and Sawyer both looked drunk. They were holding something in their hand, but I'm not sure what it was. Some kind of alcohol I'm guessing. I didn't really want to be here because I've seen movies where there's like 2 people who are drunk, one of them kissed the other, the end up making out, and then the girls boyfriend breaks up with her- or vise versa-and everything goes wrong. But just for the heak of it, I sat down next to Sam and Connor. Sam didn't seem too amused either. We sat down and I didn't let go of Connors hand.

"Anthony, Truthordare?" Slurred Joey

"Dare." Anthony said taking a sip of beer. He didn't seem too drunk, but I could tell he was slightly drunk.

I didn't hear what the dare was because I was scoping the room for Jc. Because he wasn't much of a drinker, and I really just wanted to go home. But when I finally focused on the truth or dare, like everybody was drunk! Even Connor had a beer in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking my hand out of his.

"It's a party it's wut your supposed to do right?" He said taking multiple sips.

"Are you serious?" I said looking around the circle. "Kian?" I looked over at Kian and he was drunk too. He was only like 18! "Joey?" I couldn't believe Joey would be this drunk. It's not him. "I'm going home. I don't like this." I stood up and pushed my way through the crowd of people and tried to find Jc. I finally found Kalel locked in her sketch room with Buki in her lap. I knocked on the door.

"Kalel? It's Taylor."

She opened the door with Buki in her arms. She looked miserable. "Hey." She said all droopy.

"What's wrong girl?" I asked as I walked in the room.

"I don't like this! Everyone is drunk, and my house is going to be trashed!" She whined.

"I'm with you. This is a HORRIBLE party. Why did you agree to have it here?"

"Anthony agreed! Not me!" She said tearing up a bit.

I hugged her. "We'll I need to find my friends. I want to go home and their my only ride home."

She pulled away from the hug. "Drive safe and happy birthday!" She said cheering up a bit.

I smiled. "Bye Kalel!" I walked upstairs again into the huge crowd and saw Jc. But right when I was about to make my way to him, Joey walked in front of me.

"Heyy. Your Hott." He said as he stroked my hair.

"Joey don't touch me. You're drunk." I said taking his hand off me.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are! Now go away i want to go home."

"But it's your birthdaeyyyy." He said caressing my face.

"I know but I-" he cut me off.

"You're not leaving without one of these." Then he kissed me sloppily. I pulled away instantly. And ripped his hand off my face.

"Joey STOP! I love Connor and I could never do that to him and you know that!" I yelled. Then I walked past him and found Jc. We talked and agreed to go home. We were so exhausted by the time we got home. It was about 11 and I was soooo tired out. We were watching Netflix until about 4am together. I don't know why, but I was REALLLY cold. I had my grey pikachu sweater on and long pants, but I was still freezing. So I curled up into a ball and fell asleep with his arms around me and blankets covering us. It was the WORST party I've ever been to. Having that party was a bad idea in the first place. Thank god I wasn't drunk though.

-------------