Chapter 8

I just stood there with tears in my eyes. Connor was kissing another girl.

He turned around. "Taylor..." He walked towards me.

I backed away "get away from me!" I ran away from him. He chased after me and grabbed my hand.

"Don't touch me!"

"I'm so sorry."

"Obviously you're not!" I said rubbing off the mascara on my face.

"Yes I am. I'm sorry. I don't even know her."

"Stop! Just stop! Get away from me! I hate you!" I sobbed as I ran away. I didn't want to stay so I texted Joey.

Me: Joey can you pick me up?

Joey<3: of course where are you

Me: Venice

Joey<3: be there soon. Why do you want me to pick you up?

Me:I'll explain later.

Joey<3: ok see you soon. Xoxo.

Joey came about 45 minutes later. I was still crying when he picked me up. I got in his car and wiped off my eyes.

"What happened?" He asked grabbing my hand.

"Connor my boyfriend kissed another girl. I thought he loved me but obviously not." I said sobbing some more.

"I'm so sorry." He said hugging me.

Connors POV.

I can't believe I just did this. I love her. And she will probably hate me forever.

I saw Joey hugging her and a tear went down my face. I just sat there until the party was over at midnight.

"Where's Taylor?" Asked Ricky as we got into the car.

"Oh...um she wasn't feeling well so she got a ride home." I teared up saying that.

"What's the real answer, Connor." Said Jc.

"Nothing!" I said, a tear rolling down on my face.

They looked at me weirdly. "Okay. I kissed another girl. She saw me. She left with Joey." I said sobbing.

Taylor's POV

Joey took me to his house and we watched anime on the couch together until midnight when we both fell asleep. I woke up at about 10 to Joey and sawyer making eggs. I walked to the counter and sat down with a blanket draped around me.

"Mornin'" said sawyer smiling.

I smiled back. "You feel better?" Asked Joey.

"Still trying to get over it." I said grabbing the mug of coffee sawyer passed over to me.

"What happened?" Asked sawyer.

"Cheating boyfriend." Said Joey putting the eggs on plates.

I nodded. "I'm sorry." He said holding my hand. I smiled weakly.

"Hello there everyone!" Joey said as be started his vlog. "I'm just gonna be hanging out with Taylor today at my house," he pointed the camera at me "because her boyfriend kind of cheated on her." He turned the camera back at him. "Taylor's EX-boyfriend, if you're watching this...don't bother calling or texting or whatever, cause she's OVER you."

We went on eating breakfast. "So when do you want to go home?" Asked Joey while sitting and eating at the table with us.

"Never. I can't stand being around him anymore."