Chapter 2

When we got to the movies, it was so crowded. We could barely walk in through the doors.

"Maybe this wasnt a good idea Connor." I said unsure

"So its crowded, Who cares! all that matters right now is that im with my best friend in the whole world." he said looking down at me. hes so sweet. "And that theres no fans here to come and ruin this."

"I wouldnt be to sure about that..." i said is i motioned over to 3 girls screaming 'CONNOR FRANTA! AHHHH!'

When the girls came, it wasnt that bad. all they did was ask for pictures.

"Are you like connors girlfriend or something?" a girl looking about 13 asked me.

"Im Taylor. Im not his girlfriend. Just, a best friend." i said smiling to myself.

"Well thanks for taking pics With us connor! we love you! byee!" she said as all of them gave him a hug and left.

"Are you okay?" connor asked as we walked up to the counter to get popcorn.

"No." i said with a pouty face, "Im the only one who can give u hugs." i wrapped my arms around him and smiled as he put a hand on my back as i hugged him.

then connor bought us a large popcorn to share and a bag of cotton candy to share too.

then we handed our tickets to the dude that was taking them for us to get in the theater. we walked to the theatre that was playing paranormal activity 4 and went way in the back.

"so telll me again why yoou like to sit in the back?" i asked him

"so you can do this." he said as he threw a piece of popcorn at a girl sitting in kind of like the middle.

she looked back trying to find out who threw the piece. "act natural" he whispered

"connor! oh my god youre so mean!" i said and playfully threw popcorn in his dirty blonde quiffed up hair.

then the movie started. at some points in the movie i was a bit scared. but didnt show that i was scared beccause i thought it would make me look weak and girly.

in the middle of the movie just after the chandelier fell i reached for a piece of popcorn. and just so coinncedentally, connor was too. i slowly touched his fingers and tried to pull away, but he looked at me and i looked at him, and before you know it, he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his hand. then we went through the rest of the movie holding hands. i loved it so much.

when the movie ended we walked to hs car still holding hands.

"what do we do now?" i asked as we walked out of the theater.

"we go back to my house and have a...SLUMBER PARTYY!" he said like a little girl

i laughed. "ok caroline. but just so you dont cry"

"yayyyyy!" he yelled

we finally got to his car and he let go of my hand. we got in and just talked about what we were going to do at his place.

"maybe we should play xbox kinect paarty! i saw pewds and marzia play it and it sounds fun!" i suggested.

"ok lets go to target and buy it!" connor said back

"ok. oh and connor?" i asked weirdly

"yeah?"

"why did you hold my hand in the movie theatre?"

"to make you less scared cause i know youre a wimp."

"hey!" i yelled and playfully hit his shoulder.

"im just kidding" he said ending our conversation and leaving us in silence.

After a few minutes I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Connor..." I said quiet almost in a whisper.

"Hmm"

"I love you. You're the bestest friend i could ever have." I said blushing.

"I love you too Tay Tay!" He said cheerfully. I knew he meant it in a friend way but, who cares.

I giggled "lets go get that game!" He parked and we walked inside. As we walked In he suggested we get a bunch of candy too. So when we got in, we walked to the grocery part and looked for the candy isle. We split up because we couldn't find the isle. So when I found it, I grabbed a bunch of candy and texted Connor.

Me: I found the candy! Meet me by the video games

Connor: already there! Gave up on the candy isle 10 mins ago! Got the game

Me: grr I hate u.

Connor: I thought u loved me?😣

Me: I hate you. Meet me by the cash thingeys.

Connor: ❤

We met and payed and left. I got a bunch of candy, so the whole ride home I was naming what candy I got. When we got back to his house nobody was really home. Only his mom. And pree and Sam of course.

"Hey mom taylor is sleeping over today ok?" He said right when he walked in.

"Yes it's fine. Hi taylor." His mom said as I walked in behind him.

"Hi mrs.franta" I said back

"Come on taylor lets go downstairs where the Xbox is" he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Have fun you two love birds!" His mom said when he grabbed my hand.

"We're not dating mom!" He said kind of blushing.

"Whatever you say Connor.!" She said with a smile.