Chapter 22

I woke up to hearing Kian blasting music in his room, since he was one room over from me, it was loud. I got up and looked at the clock. 9am. Ugh WHYY. I walked into his room and saw him laying on the floor with his laptop at his head. He was on tumblr blasting music on his laptop.

"Seriously Kian?!" I said rubbing my eyes. "It's 9 am!"

"Well sorry." He said sounding like he didn't care at all. Jeez he can be so rude sometimes. I walked back in my room and changed into some sweatpants and a blue sweatshirt. I put my hair up and walked downstairs. I grabbed a pop tart, which was a mistake because I just remembered that one day when we had pop tarts at his house.

*FLASHBACK*

I walked down the stairs to see Connor making pop tarts.

"How fancy Mr.Franta" I said jokingly as I sat down and put Sam by Pree in the living room.

"Morning." He said with a smile as he sat down next to me.

I started to eat my pop tart. "What kind of pop tart is this?" I said looking at him

"It's red velvet.,why, isn't it good?" He asked taking a bite.

"Mmmm no it's good. Fancy flavor." I said taking another bite.

"Would it be fancy enough to be like a wedding dessert instead of cake?" He asked weirdly.

"Um no." I laughed. "Maybe like a dinner date dessert. But cake is like a traditional thing."

He laughed. "Well. this is a really fancy breakfast. I think Im like the king or something cause this is so fancy." He joked.

***

After breakfast I looked at my phone as I sat on the sofa. I had a text from Joey.

Joey: Saw Connors vlog. Is he okay? :/

Me: yea he's fine. But I miss him.

Joey: lets hang out and eat lots of candy and be sad.

Me: okay I'll be over soon.

I put down my phone and walked upstairs. I wanted to grab my macbook because I wanted to like watch YouTube and catch up on my videos. I walked downstairs to grab my phone and then walked right to my car. I didn't bother putting on makeup because I knew Joey didn't care.

When I got to Joeys, I found him sitting in his room eating some m&ms.

"You're sad too?" I said sitting next to him.

"Yea."

"About what?" I asked confused. He actually didnt tell me.

"We'll you know how I have this HUGE crush on cat?"

"Yea I thought she liked you back." I said opening my laptop.

"No. I found out she like me as a friend. Just a fucking friend!" He said loudly.

"Calm down Joseph!" I laughed. "You'll find someone someday. Trust me."

"Yeah but what if I don't. I've never had a girlfriend in my entire life." He complained.

"Joey, millions of girls are wanting to be your girlfriend. You'll find someone!" I reassured him.

"Easy for you to say. You've probably already found the person you want to marry." He said opening up a new package of candy. He was right, without Connor in my life, I would be a mess.

"Change the subject you're making me miss him more." I said.

"Okay about Vidcon." He sat up and looked at me. "I have a signing and a meet and greet in the same day, and those will probably take like 8 hours together."

"Oh yeah and I have to go to an o2l signing and meet and greet too. But it's on the second day."

"Okay good, because mine are on the first day. Because my viewers said that they REALLY want to meet you and want pictures with you. So you need to come to mine."

"K." I said sheepishly as I took a bite of his candy.

"Hey this is mine! That's yours!" He said as he took all of his candy and pointed to 3 bags on the floor. We both laughed and talked for a bit as we ate candy.

"Mind if I vlog right now?"

"Go ahead." I said not even looking at him. I was in twitter, that's why.

He took out his camera and started recording "Okay, so it's a little bit later, and I'm with a special guest..." He paused "candy!" He yelled with excitement.

"Ahem. I'm here too!" I said trying to get into the frame.

"Okay, fine. So I have Taylor with me, and were eating a lot of candy, and being sad. Sooooo...I guess this part of the vlog is pretty boring...." He said as I scooted over really close to him and got in the frame of the camera.

"Joey." I said as I stroked his hair. "Your hair is really hard." I made a face.

"That's because I put gel in it. Duh."

"Oh." I said laughing a bit.

"So I guess, I'll see you guys later when we do something exciting." He put his hand over the camera.

Me and Joey just ended up eating candy and watching anime the rest of the night. I went home at about 11 and fell right asleep.

I woke at about 10am to my phone ringing. I was too lazy to actually see who it was, so I just answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Taylor." It was Connor.

"Hey Connor. I miss you so much."

"Yeah, I saw Joeys vlog. I'm guessing you were sad about me?"

"Yeah. I wish you could come to Vidcon. I miss you so badly." I said sadly.

"I miss you to. But I promise I'll be back by next week."

"Good. So what exactly did happen to them?" I assumed he knew what I was talking about.

"What? Oh yeah, they think it was a car accident, but I talked to my sister yesterday, and she said someone hurt her and it wasn't a car accident. But I'm guessing it was just the medicine speaking."

"Right. Well I hope they get better." I said awkwardly.

"Skype me later. Okay?"

"Okay I love you baby."

"Love you too." He ended the call.

I just wish I could be there with him right now. He sounds like he hasn't slept in days. Damn I miss him so much. I finally got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Jc doing a mail video where he was opening fan mail. I sat down next to him and covered my face.

"Hey look I found a Taylor!" He said.

"Don't look at me I'm makeup-less!" I said to the camera.

"You look fine." He said as he uncovered my face.

I was in his video for about 1 minute and then I got bored. I got up after saying bye to the camera and headed to the kitchen. I had some coffee and just had a lazy day the entire day. Sitting in my room and watching re-runs of vampire diaries. That is until I got a call from Connor.

"Hello?" I assumed he said he was going to cancel our Skype call date thing because something came up, but this was completely unexpected.

"Hello...Taylor." Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Wha- who is this? Why do you have Connors phone?" I asked in a panic.

All he did was laugh maniacally. What the hell was going on?!

********